The Honduras Invasion

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Motomom34, Oct 22, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

Stout walls. Gun towers. Armed Humvee and Apache patrols at random times. Armed quiet drones patrolling 24/7. Invaders detected, "guns hot!".
    Pretty soon, they will stop coming.

2. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

We need to make America an un welcome country, we need to make the world see thay we are not accepting of others and we have a prosess to immigrate here and if you want to come, you gotta play by OUR rules! We need to stop being the world's cop, we need to look after our own and say good by to the rest as we leave them to their own fate! Africa, the middle East, India, fuck um all! Cross our borders, get shot and feed the animals!

3. UncleMorgan

UncleMorgan I like peeling bananas and (occasionally) people.

What the MSM isn't showing is the multitudes people traveling in pickup trucks that quick-like-a-bunny jump out and start plodding along with weary determination--for the cameras.

I think we should let them walk right up to the border. Then give them a choice: turn around or get turned around.

A hundred guys with12-guage shotguns firing rubber shot, supported by another hundred with 00-buck should be able to send them packing pretty quick.

Especially if you opened up all those rubber rounds and slathered the shot with rock salt and honey.

Hey--at a little over a buck a shot, it's three times cheaper than sex.

Fiocchi Exacta Ammo 12 Ga 2-3/4 00 Rubber Buckshot 15 - MPN: 12LERBK

Slap a 5-ft chain link fence up four feet inside our border, and then just pop anybody that touches it.

Put up some big signs just so they can't say they weren't warned. Have a loudspeaker looping for the illiterate among them.

In order not to risk impairing someone's vision, shoot right through the fence directly at their tiny little testocules.

And that, of course, is why a good shot of Red Dye #5 should also be added to the salt & honey marinade.

Frankly, if something fired a shotgun at my great big clanging cohones (which are made entirely of brass and ring together so loudly when I walk that all the sinners think they are being called to church) and they seemed to burst instantly into flame, I would certainly be worried.

And if I looked down and saw a big patch of blood on the front of may pants, I would probably scream like a skinny school girl.

And then all the church bells would go CLANGA-CLANGA-CLANGA-CLANGA-CLANGA-CLANGA-CLANGA-CLANGA! as I ran away.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2018
  4. GrayGhost

GrayGhost Monkey+++

And when times comes to partake from foreign aid withdrawal windfall, two things must happen:
    1. You must be in possession of a valid US ID.
    2. You must maintain a positive balance. If you have taken more than you've paid in, you're cut off. ---OR--- You can continue to receive benefits, but you will work for them; i.e. highway trash picker-upper, etc...something deemed beneficial and necessary to the population.
    No more handouts here, either.

Bandit99, Gator 45/70, Zimmy and 10 others like this.
  5. Grandpa Patch

Grandpa Patch Monkey+

When I first moved to Arizona (1997) we had chain-gangs working the sides of the highways picking up trash and clearing the stray limb or weed. We HAD very nice roads, that you could pull off the side to change a tire if you need. Then this guy Sheriff Joe Arpaio created 'tent city' and made the inmates live in military GP tents. The exact same tents that were good enough for our troops overseas and in the hot desert. Then the people who that those was inhuman got involved. There are a lot of people looking for work that would gladly pick up trash on the side of the road. There are people who work for the ADOT (Arizona Department of Transportation) that have these jobs and there are unemployed people who are looking for the jobs. The link provided is for anyone willing to work for a living and clean up our roadways. It is way too inhuman to put inmates out there working in the heat.[sarc2]

Anyways, back to the invasion topic. Sorry, the highway trash-picker-upper got my attention.

6. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

Twice in my lifetime, I took this oath. I cannot remember any time since that I was released from that pledge.

I, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.

Alf60, Gator 45/70, oldawg and 10 others like this.
  7. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

That was an interesting read. Good link.
    If Hungary can do it, why can't we. Most other countries do not like us unless we are helping them or giving them money.

Our wealth and subsidies make us a destination. Mexico's economy is supported by all the money that flows over the border. One we need to start enforcing our immigration laws. We could also make it mandatory that companies use e-verify. If someone does not have proper paperwork and cannot pass e-vary then they cannot work. No benefits to illegals, citizens only and we need to change the anchor baby law.

I do not have much hope in Mexico stopping them. With a Catagory 5 hurricane hitting Mexico tomorrow; Mexico will be shifting their police and military away from blocking the invaders to recovery.

8. DarkLight

DarkLight Live Long and Prosper - On Hiatus

We can, we just won't. And most other countries do not like us unless we are helping them or giving them money. They don't like us. Helping them or giving them money does not make them like us then or afterwards. The citizenry that we help directly may like us, but the governments hold us in contempt and frankly treat us like rubes when we bail them out and give them "free stuff". I've had (past tense) "friends" like that. They are no longer in my life. I was made to feel bad for not helping and then made to feel worse when the situation resolved itself and I mistakenly thought it was time to get paid back...even without interest.
    We make it profitable to take the risk to come here illegally, and make it possible to drain our own economy for the benefit of another country's citizens. I'm not talking about "illegals taking all our jobs", I'm talking about "illegals taking ANY of our jobs" and sending that money across the border.
    As for e-verify, making it "mandatory" isn't enough. More laws are not going to fix our problem when they won't be enforced. They are allowed to come here illegally already, already breaking the law that we don't enforce. This is the "gun law" problem. More laws won't fix anything. Enforce the laws we already have on the books, and if we DO pass a new one, enforce it!

I to have no belief that Mexico will stop them, and it has nothing to do with a hurricane. There is simply no political will to do so. The posturing was for the cameras and had less than no substance. It is so they can say "we tried" and be found innocent in the court of public opinion. They want nothing more than to bus these people through their country as fast as humanly possible without looking complicit (but mark my words, they absolutely ARE complicit) and dumping them on "the great melting pot".

We have to get "RealID" in order to fly on an airplane or enter some military institutions, and legal citizens who have been in this country their entire lives and have had the unfortunate luck to be white (and in some cases veterans) have been turned away TIME AND TIME AGAIN because "the documentation was insufficient", while an illegal waltzes in, all but goes to the front of the line, and gets an RealID on the first pass with either FORGED DOCUMENTS or the literal, exact same document used by the last guy.

I'm not kidding. When I first moved to North Carolina (yes, this may have changed in actual fact but not in practice), I got my new state driver's license. I waited over an hour in line, then hours the room, took my tests, paid my money and finally left. On the way out, there were two males of hispanic decent. I do not know if they were mexican, but they looked hispanic, so I'll leave it at that. They BOTH walked down the line and handed the envelope holding the proof of ID they had JUST USED to people in line. Yes, I turned around and muscled my way to the front of the line and demanded to speak to a manager. I told them what I saw and her eyes glazed over immediately. It was like I had used the secret phrase that a hypnotized person has to put them back in a trance. She waited until I was done talking and said something very close to "Nobody official saw that happen so there's nothing we can do." I didn't even get an I'm sorry, but I was clearly dismissed. She turned around and walked away back behind the "you shall not enter" counter.

"Nothing we can do"?!?!???!??!?! No, nothing you are WILLING to do or ALLOWED to do by your patsy bosses!

This is not an accident. It is deliberate. This is not being a refugee, this is being an invader. Cloaking yourself in "legitimacy" by calling it immigration or being a refugee doesn't change anything. The VC used to live in the same villages that our "allies" lived in, hiding in plain sight.

9. Tempstar

Tempstar Monkey+++

No doubt this is fueled by some force internal to the US, given the obvious timing. The catch 22 is that if they are accepted into the country, the flood gates will open. If they are turned away, all Republicans become evil tyrants bent on increasing the suffering of others. Personally, I would blockade them from entering using whatever force necessary, and take it as far as the "invaders" wish to escalate it. Up to and including deadly force. It's also my personal opinion that if the Federal Government does not stop this invasion, the general populace should take up arms in defense of our borders. If myself and thousands of others can go to foreign lands to defend "liberty" and "freedom", then why in hell can't we do it in our own back yard? I would also add that after it's over, it's open season on Mexico for allowing it to get this far.

10. If the invading migrants are sufficiently healthy, draft-em and send THEM to the sand-box. If there are children raise them in a kibbutz. WE also have to change the laws so being born in the U.S. doesn't get you citizenship unless your parents are citizens.

11. AndyinEverson

AndyinEverson Black Powder Monkey

Seems like I've seen this movie before...Invasion USA ( 1985 ) ....Maybe we just need to call Chuck Norris....:D

On a more serious note...
    Just what do these folks plan on doing...?
    How do they plan to get across the border into the US...?
    And if we ( the US ) decide to turn back any...who stands to gain from us looking like a uncaring * nation...?
    ( * pick your negative adjective of choice... )
    Along those lines , who stands to gain and just what do they hope to gain from these people and their actions...?
    Are they in fact fleeing from a dangerous country...?

I'm all for immigration...when its done legally....I also find it interesting that depending on your news source its either called a Invasion or a Refugee Column.
    Andy

12. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

All good comments in my opinion. If they're coming here looking for work , then their first job should be building that wall , at the minimum wage or less . The ones that get thru and are caught should be packed in a C-5 , hooked to the zip line , and pushed out over Soro's house,, thousands of them. The rest dumped into the deep forests of Africa , tell them as they're headed out the door , to watch out for the lions .
    Why do they feel we owe them anything , this is what really irks me . I heard that 80% of them are males under 30 years of age . All of this is just to make Trump look bad , and sow discord in our communities among the bleeding hearts and the illegals that we already have here . I can foresee a bunch of self defense , and castle doctrine cases coming up soon.
    With all of this going on , and if the republicans win this election , things are going to get pretty hairy for a while around here . Stock up , suit up , cause here it comes .

13. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Too bad the Rio Grande isn't the size of the Panama Canal. Hm. Maybe a dredge would be cheaper than a wall.

14. Grandpa Patch

Grandpa Patch Monkey+

I AM NOT A PAID SPOKESMAN OR LAWYER. MAKE SURE YOU UNDERSTAND THE LAWS IN YOUR CITY, COUNTY, STATE.

Self-Defense: VERY IMPORTANT: "Officer, I would really like to cooperate with you in any way/every way possible, but I need to speak with my lawyer first." When you get to the point of making a statement/reporting the events, include TEMPER and INTENT of the individual(s). Where the looking for safety (should have pushed open the police station doors if they were looking for safety) or violating your (and your family's) rights and endangering security.

Gator 45/70, Seepalaces, SB21 and 3 others like this.
  15. Hanzo

Hanzo Monkey+++

No. That is still our sovereign soil.

AFTER we close the norther border.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2018
  16. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

Well , I for one , would not mind 1 damn bit to pay a little extra tax to build that wall. It's about 2215 on 22 October,,,wonder how long it'll be before you delete your post .

17. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

First it is not a caravan it is an invasion.
    Second it is being financed by the Dems.
    It should be handled as an invasion and the people who finance the invasion if found to be US Citizeans should be tried as traitors and terrorist.

18. HK_User

Looks like MERK has bailed again.

Seepalaces and Ura-Ki like this.
  19. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

Ok,,1st thing ,,I agree with you,,,this comment was meant for that Marck guy that post Trump hating comments , and then deletes his post soon after,,,,and that's what happened here , I should have quoted in by hitting the reply button that way his post would have shown up in my post,, I think . Believe me , I am against the invasion force .

20. HK_User

Yup and one of the reasons I'll never reply to a discussion he starts.
    I note how he berated a member the other day about not helping others and yet he killed the thread and thus killed all the replies and wasted their time in his LLA ways as their replies might have helped others were dust on the Internet Hwy.

Time for a 3 stricksandyou're out COC.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7