The Honduras Invasion

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Motomom34, Oct 22, 2018.

Tags:
  1. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

If George Soros is behind this stuff ,, he might better be careful,,,the bomb squad detonated an explosive device outside of his NY home today .. I'm not advocating this stuff , but with all the threats from the left , and the mob mentality the Dems have been pushing ,,, and the destruction they have planned for our country ,,,, I'm thinking people are starting to get really tired of it , and possibly scared of what they are trying to turn our country into . And if any of this is true , then some may be starting to push back . People have been saying that if these Dem led attacks persist , someone is going to get hurt . I'm thinking with all the past attacks , this pending foreign invasion , and the possibility of violence from the left in the upcoming elections ,, I fear we are getting ready to see an increase in attacks , with injuries and possibly even some deaths. This is just my opinion.

Hanzo, Bandit99, Gator 45/70 and 2 others like this.
  2. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

[​IMG]

The work is being carried out by the Kurdistan Regional Government. Kurdistan has largely managed to insulate itself against the violence afflicting Syria

[​IMG]
    The trench being built is 11 miles (17 kilometres) long, two metres deep and three metres wide

trench be faster than a wall and could be used for a foundation of a wall....

Dont, Hanzo, 3M-TA3 and 4 others like this.
  3. Merkun

Merkun furious dreamer

"Unintended Consequences" (Leaderless revolution.)

Hanzo, SB21, Seepalaces and 1 other person like this.
  4. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

follow the money!! there are reports of payments being made by someone to these people IIRC?

as to free movement... NOPE... quarantine exist for a reason... we have a resurgence of several disease that were at one time eradicated here in the U.S.

and we are getting some NEW ones!!! like that polio like disease hitting children...

Hanzo, Gator 45/70, SB21 and 3 others like this.
  5. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

So, lets take a quick look at a little fact here shall we ( and I'm not picking on you at all here) so far in the last year, the state of Kalifornication has spent 148 Billion to rebuild the the Oroville Dam on time and in less then one full year, they have moved more soil, brought in more steel, and poured more concrete then the wall would require, and they have done it with out any interference from any politicos what so ever! It would seem that the P.T.B. think Kali is far more important then building a wall to maintain State security! Trumps wall will would cost much less then this Damn Dam ( to which We the People have already paid for once and it was built by the lowest bidder with out proper engineering or inspections) but what the hell do I know! GET THE WALL BUILT, RIGHT FRICKIN NOW!

Last edited: Oct 23, 2018
  6. Tempstar

Tempstar Monkey+++

So the news is saying these "refugees" just want a safe country to be in. Bull! Mexico has allowed them in making that a safe country. End of march. No, wait, that wouldn't make the US look bad.
    The good news is they are in Southern Mexico at Tapachula. No way they can march here before the elections.
    This is more serious than folks here are taking it as there are many legal precedents that can be set.

Mountainman, Hanzo, Ura-Ki and 4 others like this.
  7. oldawg

oldawg Monkey+++

Just pulling at sweater threads here. Don't forget the UN's involvement in this march. If this "caravan" keeps growing as it heads north and it does reach our border there WILL be violence. You can bet there will be paid bad actors in the ranks on BOTH sides of our border. No matter who starts it or for what reason you know who will be portrayed as the bad guys in the eyes of the world and our own brain dead leftist. An awful lot of the world hates us just because we are the Jones and they have not a glimmer of hope in keeping up.Taking us down and dividing up the spoils would be the globalist's wet dream. Taking down President Trump and stopping our return to a more nationalistic view as a nation would just be a clean tissue for them.

Dont, Mountainman, Hanzo and 7 others like this.
  8. BenP

BenP Monkey++

My thoughts exactly, we could take a page from the Russian playbook and annex everything from CA, to the panama canal. Get the oil fields down there pumping again, and secure a good coffee supply. If Trump did it then all those voters would be on his side, that would backfire on the Libs big time.

9. Zimmy

Zimmy Wait, I'm not ready!

Am I wrong in my perception that 90+% of these people can apply for and get asylum as refugees? Granted will be some administrative delay, but otherwise these folks should be good to go.

The big hullabaloo last time a wave hit the "kids in cages" were the dipshits that snuck across instead of going to the port of entry.

Hanzo, Seepalaces and Gator 45/70 like this.
  10. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Yes, they can apply, but as you note, it is not an overnight exercise. Yes, it's faster than citizenship, but that still leaves a slew of non citizens, even if they are legal as vs. illegal, that have to somehow be taken care of. To my mind, we can take care of them as well in their home countries as we can here, with less strain, pain and expense. The fly in the ointment, no matter which was the coin flips, is the expense. If we do it there, somehow the money has to bypass the corruption. If we do it here, well, there's that, too. Now the progs want to spend the money (after dragging thru my wallet) and seem to not give a hoot where, but would prefer here. I ain't riding that bus, here, there or anywhere else. We have enough troubles without taking on some charitable works not at home.

Hanzo, Ura-Ki, Seawolf1090 and 3 others like this.
  11. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Clearly he's a troll, Looks to start shizz and bails ,Unless I've missed something?

Mountainman, HK_User, Ura-Ki and 3 others like this.
  12. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

You've missed nothing , you are correct .

13. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

I'm in full agreement on immigration. Two of my Grandparents immigrated in the last century. They had no money, played by the rules and had to find a way to cross an ocean to get here. Immigration is in many ways the life blood of our country, but illegal immigration is the opposite. Illegal immigrants don't really want to be US citizens. If they did they would obey the law. Many of them are here for free benefits and the rest are here for "reconquista". I know this from personal experience having had a six year relationship that immersed me into Hispanic culture. Whites aren't the only race that suffers the stupidity of racism and I experienced more racism (mostly against whites and blacks) from them than any other group of people I've associated with. Those attitudes came mostly from illegals and they were very open about it. Most of the legal citizens were actually very conservative and patriotic.

Where are they going when they get here? They plan to cross through Tijuana into California. Expect a showdown between California and the US Government when that happens because they will take opposite sides. I expect that they will try to use their numbers to overrun anything trying to stop them and many will be trampled. Will US troops be prepared to fire on them? What will happen if that happens? I expect a third or more to follow I5 to Oregon and Washington with most of the remainder staying in California. Some will migrate towards Florida after entry into the US.

I'd like to see a fenced compound created for them to enter allowing time to process them and weed out those who are legitimate refugees (like my Grandma Rose who while Christian was an ethnic Jew whose family were German) or were legally able to enter the US. Then the question of what to do with the rest. Mexico will suddenly become uncooperative and will refuse to allow us to extradite non Mexican citizens back to Mexico. Just a pipe dream anyway. We have time to prepare but it will still catch us flatfooted.

Anything given away for free is not valued or respected. Anyone not following our laws to become US Citizens will never value or respect that citizenship.

Last thing is that I read an interview with an "immigration activist" last year who admitted they were planning to organize such an event and that they were Soros funded. It was, naturally, spun, to make him and Soros sound like heroes. This is why I read news from all different political agendas and not just those whose politics I support. Anybody who thinks this is spontaneous is fooling themselves. Many/most of these people have been duped into this march and the people who set it up don't give a damn about what happens to them.

If I had thought a bit, knowing it was all political, I could have predicted that it would be timed to take place near an election.

14. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

What is happening reminds me of a pre-qual to Domestic Enemies. About the Domestic Enemies book
    Look at how Europe and Sweden have changed since they opened the doors and let the muslims in. It has not changed for the better, it has been a shifting into people living on guard. The US has to get a handle on this flowing of people across or border or soon we will lose control of our country.

Mountainman, Hanzo, 3M-TA3 and 5 others like this.
  15. Zimmy

Zimmy Wait, I'm not ready!

So we need to change the standards for granting asylum first. Then deploy boots to gather up the ones trying to slip around. The best boots I can think of are Honduran, Salvadoran, and Guatemalan army standing by buses and cattle trailers to haul them home. I bet we can afford that from the greedy governments down there. It would also make a huge statement back at home.

If we can block them long enough, they'll riot. If we have a secure enough port of entry this will become a Mexican problem instead of an American one. Perhaps this will be enough to sway the Mexican population into making the immigration trip across Mexico even more dangerous and undesirable.

Mountainman, Hanzo, SB21 and 3 others like this.
  16. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Some one WANTS to DE-WHITE America ( and the rest of the world) and bring about a global shift of power away from the White people. Think about it, plenty of examples of "Other Races" who exist some place, nothing but war and strife, no real farming, no real industry, just a shitty existence and a constant struggle. Then the Whites come along and bring farming and industry and profits, along with wealth and prosperity. The original peoples ether join up or suffer. Over time, they develop enough power and mind set to think that they can take over from the Whites and take back what they think belongs to them! Look at Israel, Look at Rhodesia, Look at Saudi Arabia, look at Iran................ The white people improved those places, and now every one feels entitled to the fruits of that labor, and are willing to take it by every means available! South Africa is in the middle of this very thing right now, the Blacks feel emboldened enough to try and steal it from the Whites, Same with Israel, no one wanted it until the white man came and made the desert bloom and profitable, Saudi, almost the same thing, White Mans thirst for Oil to drive the engines of industry has made them rich beyond comprehension, and arrogant, and they have forgotten that they exist solely for the purpose of supplying oil, and once that oil is gone, they will fade back to obscurity and poverty! Look at Egypt, once the biggest supplier of Wool and many other products, then they let the Russians in to help build a Dam, and they destroyed their farming, What was once the third largest supplier of basic food and grains in the world has been reduced to a 3rd world nation of beggars and soulless people!
    History has a strange way of showing us the future, and soon, the De-Whiting of America will prove this out! What was once the mightiest country on earth will be reduced to a petty second rate land of lost and loss!

Dont, Mountainman, Hanzo and 6 others like this.
  17. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

IOO% Correct.

Gator 45/70, SB21 and Ura-Ki like this.
  18. HK_User

Yes the whites were simply Lucky!
    Lucky to make it to that swaying ship at the old dock when they left the cesspool Europe.
    Lucky> to escape the British that were committing genocide on my ancestors.
    Lucky> to have enough dinero or what ever it was to to pay for their passage, that took not only their savings but those of the entire family left behind and in debt until the emigrant was a success some years later. But only if they could pass the exams by the Doctors and not be sent back across the ocean to die.
    Lucky> to sign on as an indentured servant for 7 years.
    Lucky> to be raped while living as a Male or Female indentured servant.
    Lucky> to survive that first and second year of drought of our arrival time.
    Lucky> to survive the sickness and deaths of the freezing temps since the Ship's Captain got lost and dumped us on that first bit of land.
    Lucky> to escape the Indians that took pleasure in hunting us while we tried to make a living in Trapping.
    Lucky> to survive the wagon train trip that included all the above.
    Lucky> to escape France that had the Phrase, one King, one Language, one Religion or burn at the stake.
    Lucky> to have not been a Brit, a crook and on the way to Ozz.

Well maybe it was hard work and a will to survive.

NOW tell me why this little walk in the park, with rest stops, food stops and a perceived dream of welfare at the finish line is a guaranteed trip to the land of the Lucky that most feel is owed them just because the were born south of the border, any border?

OTOH, maybe those Lucky Ones still have the will of their forefathers.
    Come ahead and find out.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2018
  19. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

Stop them on the south side of the border, eventually the funding from Deep State dries up, the food deliveries stop....... then the Horde becomes a huge problem for Mexico! And what are they doing about bodily waste? Even the Mexicans won't like that stink!

20. HK_User

Fire Trucks and Water Hoses.

Hanzo, Gator 45/70, Zimmy and 2 others like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7