The Honduras Invasion

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Motomom34, Oct 22, 2018.

Tags:
  1. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Might want to go home if the barges are routed off Hatteras.

SB21, oldman11 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  2. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

We are gonna wish we hadn't disposed of all our napalm bombs...... :cautious:

SB21, oldawg and Gator 45/70 like this.
  3. Grandpa Patch

Grandpa Patch Monkey+

Now why would they WANT food, shelter, medical attention, asylum and JOBS, if the can come to AMERICA - land of social services, food stamps, multi-lingual forms and signs, special interest action groups and soft hearted people who will deliver food directly to them?[sarc1]

SB21, oldman11, Zimmy and 2 others like this.
  4. Tempstar

Tempstar Monkey+++

The taxpayers. It would be a million times cheaper than keeping them here.

SB21, Zimmy and oldman11 like this.
  5. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

News today:

The U.S. military plans to deploy 5,000 troops to the southwest U.S. border in anticipation of a caravan of would-be asylum seekers and migrants currently moving northward in Mexico, U.S. officials said Monday.

Equipment is already in route.

SB21 and oldman11 like this.
  6. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

And now we have 3 caravans !!!

7. oldman11

oldman11 Monkey+++

The USA should let 20,000 convicts out of prison with the understanding they make up a caravan and head south,walking. Let Mexico feed and clean up after them while they walk thru on south. And let it be understood that the convicts will have to live in those country’s until they serve their original sentence out. Boy I bet things would change quick real fast. I bet you Mexico would build the fence fast and pay for any kind of fence we wanted. What do you think?

mysterymet, Grandpa Patch and ghrit like this.
  8. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Nah, Those Mexicans don't play around like the USA does, They will cut off their heads as a warning and face em' North!

SB21 and oldawg like this.
  9. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

5,000 troops headed to the border, best news of the day.

I saw posts that jersey barriers have been brought in and I hopefully that the politicians are finally starting to take this movement of people seriously. But just in-case they are not, I have started to think seriously that it is time to learn more of their language. Denver is a sanctuary city.

Mexico: Important Phrases - TripAdvisor

Gator 45/70 and oldman11 like this.
  10. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Support troops, not combat soldiers.

And the problem with that is -- ???
    More to the point, why are these "caravans" not headless?

11. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

The real issues
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

SB21, Grandpa Patch, 3M-TA3 and 3 others like this.
  12. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

We will have to ask El Vlado de la Gomez that question.

dracula-vlad-the-impaler.

13. runswithdogs

runswithdogs Monkey+++

Seriously.. I dont get it. Im Canadian, my mom is American. I lived in the US (legal resident-green card, had to give it up when I moved to Scotland) for 13 years... you know what happens if I tried to just walk in & stay? Id get deported in 2 seconds? So if “I” cant just “imigrate” to the US cause I feel like it? Why the hell should they get to?

Douse them with chilli oil and see how that works...:cautious:

14. oldawg

oldawg Monkey+++

Not a lot of women and children unless the news people are out. Seems mostly fit and well fed young men. Pretty sure when they get close to our border the women and kids will move back to the front of the column. President Trump will be between a rock and a hard place. Good thing I'm not making the call. These young men would find it all of a sudden a WHOLE lot easier to run back south and change their own country and stay the hell far away from us. And before someone flames me over my view yes I've been over the mountain and back. Even a half century later I KNOW the horrors and scars it leaves.Outside and by far the WORST ones are inside.But this is an invasion and should be treated as such. They need to go home and fix their own country or die trying. They stand a better chance there as I have grand kids, and great grand kids to protect.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2018
  15. oldman11

oldman11 Monkey+++

I believe the border war just heated up,5200 troops headed there. It makes you wonder what going to happen next.There is another caravan just now coming into Mexico on their southern border and Mexico is doing nothing,not nothing but feeding them. We need to shut the border down and let nothing across

Gator 45/70, Mountainman and oldawg like this.
  16. oldman11

oldman11 Monkey+++

This needs to be investigated,who started those people this way. There is no way this many people got together and said let’s go to America. Somebody wanted to make President Trump look bad before the elections. They will be here for the elections next week no matter it’s 1000 miles and they are walking.

Gator 45/70 and oldawg like this.
  17. Mountainman

Mountainman Großes Mitglied Site Supporter+++

It's pretty obvious that Soros is behind this and our government knows it. Just what does that asshole have to do before we arrest or just take him out??? He has screwed with enough countries I can't believe he is still breathing. [gun]

18. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

They are a huge mob now, but if allowed to cross our border, they will scatter like cockroaches when the light is turned on. Cockroaches at least serve a purpose.

SB21, oldawg, Gator 45/70 and 2 others like this.
  19. Zimmy

Zimmy Wait, I'm not ready!

The people who run how this country works and thinks are making this conflict the propaganda equivalent of Nazi Germany vs the Jews.

These poor naive central American dipshits are being led to slaughter after being falsely emboldened. They can't stay in predatory Mexican land without day to day erosion until destruction of the entire group and have been falsely led to believe they will be given the world for staying on task. I'm of the half that believes they shouldn't come but that's immaterial at this point.

God help us, the world is as mad and dangerous as 1936.

SB21, Gator 45/70 and techsar like this.
  20. techsar

techsar Monkey+++

No phrases here...just one word - ALTO. If that doesnt work, applying lead liberally will.

SB21, Gator 45/70 and Mountainman like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7