The Internet as a "place"

Discussion in 'Technical' started by DarkLight, Aug 15, 2014.

1. AmericanRedoubt1776

AmericanRedoubt1776 American Redoubt: Idaho-Montana-Wyoming Site Supporter+

@melbo, I 'second' removing SurvivalMonkey's integration with TWITTER (stands for: 'Those Willingly Incriminating Themselves to The Evil Regime') - FACEBOOK (stands for: 'FBI-Arranged Confessions Eternally Bookmarked On Our Komputer.') - GOOGLE+ ('Gatherings Of Overweight Geriatric Lechers and Enticers, (+Police)').

I am happy to be off the 'big three' evil social media companies above for over a year now. Thanks to SurvivalMonkey, some Survival Podcast forum, and Calguns.net (world's busiest firearms FORUM ('Future Ordered Roundup of Undesirable Malcontents') despite being 'behind enemy lines' in the People's Republik of Kalifornication), I can get enough of my Conservative Prepper Patriot online social media - community fix.

The internet is indeed a 'place' --- one could say it is a HANGOUT ('Handing All Nefarious Government Operatives Useful Tidbits'), where we can MEETUP ('Matching Every Extrovert To an Unprincipled Provocateur') with our FRIENDS ('Folks who are Really Intelligence Envoys, Navigators, Dupes, and Servants'), our FANS ('FISA And Napolitano Sensors'), our FOLLOWERS ('Feds Only Like Lots Of Willing, Emasculated, Robotic Slaves') and TROLLS ('Those Really are Obama’s Lawmen, Lying for the State') to communicate via INSTAGRAM ('Innocuously, Napolitano Seizes Treasured Assets and Gendarmes Reap Actionable Material') CHAT ('Conversations Heard and Arranged by Troublemakers') and be LINKED IN ('Lashed Interminably to National Komputers, Every DHS Intelligencer is Notified') together with TAGGED ('Those Agencies Getting Gun Evidence Details') TWEETS ('The Way Everyone Evinces Themselves Slavishly') ping backed to our BLOG COMMENTS ('Buffoons Letting Others Generate Confessions for Our Mainframes, Makes Every Nazi’s Task Simple') via HASHTAGS ('Harmful And Sly Handles with Thousands of Aggregated Guilt Summaries') and PINS ('People In NSA Stings') thanks to the new NSA version of the WAYBACKMACHINE ('Wonderfully Accurate Years of Belligerent Allocution by Citizens Knavishly Making Archives, Compiling HUMINT Inventories of Natterings Evidence') stored in Utah. ;-)

I really DIGG ('Dissident Intelligence Gathered by Government') the internet as a 'place'.

Fair use source: The SurvivalBlog Social Media Glossary - SurvivalBlog.com

Last edited: Aug 17, 2014
    Yard Dart and kellory like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7