The Judge does it again (well done IMHO)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by OldDude49, Jun 18, 2016.

1. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

2. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

The government has become treasonous, when they side with the enemy..

Dunerunner and UncleMorgan like this.
  3. UncleMorgan

UncleMorgan I like peeling bananas and (occasionally) people.

Almost everything that needs to be said about the right of self-defense boils down to this:

"Nobody slaps a cactus."

Dont, 3M-TA3, Bandit99 and 5 others like this.
  4. Altoidfishfins

Altoidfishfins Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

...at least no more than once, and they 'd have to be pretty stupid to do it even once.

5. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

The Judge is an American Hero and a strict Constitutionalist. Everything he said about the right to self defense is spot on, as expected!

Yard Dart and Dont like this.
  6. oldawg

oldawg Monkey+++

With the current social climate his lifestyle wouldn't be near the obstacle it was in '12. You listening Donald?

7. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Y E S!!!!!! Yes, to every word. Yes, to every syllable! Gosh, I love this guy. The right to self-defense is a natural right...and so it is. I will not lay down and die because of your ridiculous and illegal laws.

You know maybe we're getting all worked up about this for no good reason. Any sane person, listening to the Judge would be FORCED to admit he is right and agree with him. How can you rebut his argument? One cannot. So, let them do whatever they want to do and when no one obeys their new, phony law then maybe they will understand. This is NOT Australia! We Americans have always been an ornery and riotous and individualist lot. So, let them try. You want to tear the nation apart? Do so. But, remember, that White House doesn't belong to you - you're just sort of squatting there. And, an unjust and illegal law in my book is just like illegal order in the military - I do not have to comply, in fact, I should not comply. And, I won't.
    @OldDude49 Thanks so much!

Last edited: Jun 18, 2016
  8. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

Thanks?

what ya mean thanks?

I'm chargin ya all a $0.25 for this!!!! [biggrouphug][gone][LMAO]

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7