1. We've made all our Resources available to guests - would you consider a donation to support us?
    Please don't hotlink directly to these files, share the url from this page's address bar.

History Encyclopedias and Dictionaries The Killer Angels pdf 2014-01-08

"Well, boy, if he's an angel, he's sure a murderin' angel."

Tags:
  1. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

melbo submitted a new resource:

The Killer Angels: Battle At Gettysburg - "Well, boy, if he's an angel, he's sure a murderin' angel."

Read more about this resource...

Last edited: Jan 14, 2015
    rjdawley1957 likes this.
  2. Joseph Thomas

Joseph Thomas Monkey+

Good catch Melbo! When I was a young boy I think I read everything our local library had on the Civil War. It always fascinated me. Read the first few pages of the book you reviewed and will read it all. Only gripe is what the author says in his forward that he reworded the religiosity and naivete of the people involved. I think that's a fatal flaw. It is that naivete and belief in god that made those people so very different than our current populace. Anyhow I will enjoy reading it in length. Thanks.

3. tc556guy

tc556guy Monkey+++

Thanks for the link; always a period of history I've found interesting.

4. tanstaf1

tanstaf1 Monkey+

If you haven't seen the movie - try to do so. It is one of my very favorites. And my kids too. When they were younger they must have watched it 100 times.

5. mija

mija Observer/Contributer

Thank you for making this available, we appreciate it.

6. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Thank you!

7. gunners99

gunners99 Monkey+

cheers mate, would you believe i just watched this movie yet AGAIN today on sky, and thought to myself i must get that book. I join this site today and what do i find but the PDF, must be fate. Thanks once again.

8. panabar

panabar Monkey+

Thank you

9. ssonb

ssonb Confederate American

Read his sons books Jeff Shaara, Rise to Rebellion , the Glorious Cause, he has books on WWI and a series on WWII all of them very good reads.

1. Grand58742
  2. DKR
  3. sharkman6
  4. 3M-TA3
  5. sarawolf
  6. Halvist
  7. sarawolf
  8. DarkLight
  9. UncleMorgan
  10. RightHand
  11. KJ_Jones
  12. Grand58742