the left's idealism against carrying guns

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CATO, Aug 24, 2012.

1. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

This is one to watch: a student with CCW permit will put this guy to the test. We'll see if the University has any balls.......

http://www.coloradodaily.com/ci_21366376/cu-boulder-profs-cant-cancel-classes-over-gun

Controversial physics discussions?? Puh-leeeze. You see, libs don't give anyone but themselves credit for making appropriate decisions because they automatically think that if you have a gun, you're going to use the gun to settle any dispute. In essence, to use the gun as an offensive weapon to settle some perceived wrong. But, if you asked an actual CCW permit holder, you'd probably find that their weapon was for defensive purposes only.

...and just how, exactly, is he so sure that a concealed weapon would destroy the learning environment? Did he do a survey? Conduct research? No, he's just projecting his values on his students.

2. Witch Doctor 01

Witch Doctor 01 Mojo Maker

Well you do know that they have discussions about black matter and white matter don't you?

3. TailorMadeHell

TailorMadeHell Lurking Shadow Creature

Now you know that the student with the Rossi 38 special AK47 full auto assault pistol will disrupt the class if he doesn't get good grades. Sheesh. Come on. Or maybe the disruption will be when the yellow streaked professor has to go change his pants from having whizzed himself due to the thought that "anything is possible". Some of these idiots are just like hypochondriacs. Just because it's a possibility doesn't mean it's going to happen. A plane could fall out of the sky and land on me. Do I walk around everyday looking up? No. This professor, if he should still be called that, needs a dose of reality.

4. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

He's only had a dose of relativity.

5. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

I avoid PFZ's. That is where the bad guys will raise havoc. They know there is little chance they will be challenged until the police arrive.
    I'd rather go to an event where OC or CC are allowed even though I don't carry. Much safer and better behaved, well because a baddie might get himself shot.

6. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7