The M/C Shop

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ghrit, Apr 14, 2007.

1. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

2. oldawg

oldawg Monkey+++

@TXKjun I'm 70 this month and have found my brain has MUCH better control of the yellow streak connecting it to my throttle hand these days.

HK_User likes this.
  3. svjoe

svjoe Angry Monkey

Here's mine....2003 Suzuki SV1000S. Powder coated wheels, exhaust, passenger peg brackets, and radiator side covers. Have powder coated bar end weights(not installed.) SLS luggage system, D&D exhaust, rear seat cowl, watsen design front signals, Corbin seat and a ton of spare hard parts and removable luggage in the garage!

bike.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2016
    HK_User likes this.
  4. svjoe

svjoe Angry Monkey

5. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

20160604_144237.

Minuteman likes this.
  6. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

Homer Simpson and oldawg like this.
  7. oldawg

oldawg Monkey+++

Look beyond the headlines of the most recent Waco travesty for a good example of oppression of innocents.

Homer Simpson and Minuteman like this.
  8. AD1

AD1 Monkey+++

Its because they have a 100% markup above what they pay for them. I worked for BRP and for a vendor to get into the PAC(Parts, Accessories and Clothing) group to get into the catalog, they suppiler had to offer a price point that was low enough for them to add 100% mark up and still be at a competitive market price point. The only way to get there is to offer cheap parts.

9. HK_User

The truth is, I know the start up bikers of the Banditos.

The were just fine until they started selling drugs. The two "advertised" Pres and Vpres stayed in for the count.

The third left as the drugs came in.

The "account" above as posted is pure MEDIA Blitz and all BS.

I woke up one morning to a missing Bike, called a few contacts and found out that a Neebie was trying for his colors and mistakenly selected me. Not to worry Cops had already busted the fool.

Got my Bike back from the Inpound.

Kid rated out of the lock up.

Kid Pleaded, ratted out of a jail term. He's still alive and one I keep track of, still also a thief and druggie. Easy to find him on Intelius. He was Busted again just a year ago in west Texas.

Go ahead, tell ME the truth about outlaw bikers, not the wannas/posers.

10. AD1

AD1 Monkey+++

G

If you have not tried one yet, go try a CanAm Spyder. When I worked for them I had almost $200K worth of demo units including a police Spyder. It was a blast to ride and very safe. Offered a larger profile to other vehicles so it was easier to see.

And you never had to worry about "trying to pick it up" if you layed it down.

If you have a M endorsement on your license, any dealer will let you take one out for a spin. If you need to find a dealer let me know I know them well where we live.

kellory likes this.
  11. AD1

AD1 Monkey+++

This is the new F3 sporty amd road versions with saddle bags and if you are into road tripping you can get a road version with saddle bags and a trailer.

image. image. image.

kellory and HK_User like this.
  12. HK_User

The truth is, I know the start up bikers of the Banditos.

The were just fine until they started selling drugs. The two "advertised" Pres and Vpres stayed in for the count.

The third left as the drugs came in.

The "account" above as posted is pure MEDIA Blitz and all BS.

I woke up one morning to a missing Bike, called a few contacts and found out that a Neebie was trying for his colors and mistakenly selected me. Not to worry Cops had already busted the fool.

Got my Bike back from the Inpound.

Kid rated out of the lock up.

Kid Pleaded, ratted out of a jail term. He's still alive and one I keep track of, still also a thief and druggie. Easy to find him on Intelius. He was Busted again just a year ago in west Texas.

Go ahead, tell ME the truth about outlaw bikers, not the wannas/posers.

13. HK_User

My new thing, a Zero Moto converted to a dirt bike.

Zero FXS
    Zero FXS Electric Motorcycle || ZERO MOTORCYCLES

Tank Bag for water(installed), a set of saddle bags for tools, all I need to do is add the crash bars(on order) a 12Vdc receptacle and larger foot pegs(on order).

Electric and Dirt go together, you have infinite feed back and instant torque.

14. AD1

AD1 Monkey+++

HK
    Last week in Tampa at the SOCOM meeting the BRP booth the was a company called LSA who was showing a hybrid multifuel 2 wheel drive motorcycle. Hybrid cuz the SpecOps community wants to sneak up on the bad guys the last few clicks on electric power. Front was powered my a "in hub" electric motor. No photos allowed :(

Since it was a DARPA program there is no info out there on it yet. I want one ;)
    Products

kellory likes this.
  15. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

The SpecOps Boys, have been using Electric ATV Side By Side "BigBoys" for a couple of years now.... The mounted a Honda 2Kw Inverter/GenSet and MPPT Charge Controller, in the front of the Bed, and tow a Light Trailer for the rest of the Gear, and Ammo ReSuppy...
    They Motor in on the Honda Genset... Then when they reach the "Rally Point" they drop the Trailer, and make the Approach on Battery... Then after completing the Mission, or DeAssing the Site, they motor back to the Rally Point on Battery, and pick up the Trailer, ReSupply their Combat Needs, and bug out on the Honda Genset again, back to Base...

16. HK_User

I saw only a picture of a Camo BRP. Lots of gear out there.

My purpose is to have a "Fence" runner so I walk less and see more.
    Peripheral Nerve damage from Agent Orange.

Big Zeros get 195 mpc(miles per charge).
    My FXS gets 95 mpc and works well even as a simple mover to town and back.

AD1 likes this.
  17. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Here 'tis.
    Look at the Military’s New Stealth Bikes

AD1 and HK_User like this.
  18. HK_User

19. AD1

AD1 Monkey+++

Yard Dart likes this.
  20. HK_User