The Marriage Equality Juggernaut just keeps rolling on

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by chelloveck, Jan 18, 2015.

1. Kingfish

Kingfish Self Reliant

I stand on my statement. If the word Marriage is legally redefined? anything is fair game. Traditional marriage will be destroyed forever. All shall be called a civil union for legality sake. I think government intruding in marriage is the first flaw. A license to marry? It should be no ones business at all who or what you marry. Chel calls the pastor a bigot. I call him free to say no. And recent court cases have confirmed that a church does not have to marry anyone who does not meet conditions of said church. I say good.

2. Kingfish

Kingfish Self Reliant

The supreme court says gays can marry. They redefined the word right there. But that does not give gays the right to sue a church for refusing to go against their religion. This has just been decided as well. So gays can go get a civil union marriage license. at the justice of the peace. But that wont be good enough will it? They want to rub traditionalists faces in the dirt over this. The court said otherwise.

3. Kingfish

Kingfish Self Reliant

The Knapps are free to conduct or not conduct marriage services for anyone they choose, in accordance with the Knapp's bigoted, intolerant, deeply held religious beliefs.....it sounds like a splendid outcome does it not, Kingfish?

This statement is fine until you get to Bigoted, intolerant, deeply held religious . Leave out Bigoted and intolerant and you have the truth. You liberal always like to add in words of untruth, with the truth to push the wall back so to speak.

And yes the outcome is splendid. Gays can not force non gays to marry them. Awesome :)

4. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Yet.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7