The next trend . . . . RFID chip implants

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by CATO, Mar 19, 2015.

Tags:
  1. kckndrgn

kckndrgn Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

They can chip me just before closing the coffin cover, not a second before.

Am I the only one that thought it looked ridiculous they way they had to put their hand, in a somewhat awkward position, to get it to read?

Then again, how many have "tracking" already with us? Use a CC, your usage (where you bought stuff, what you bought, how much, etc.) is recorded into a DB. Got a "rewards card", yup your tracked.

Gopherman likes this.
  2. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

Work and personal cell phones.... yep, tracking in full effect.... and the masses don't even think anything is wrong with it. They get to play their silly games on their phone, reporting in everywhere they go, twitter, FB and on and on. [sheep]

Tully Mars and Gopherman like this.
  3. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

We use RF chips to time equipment, with security doors. Their range can be quite large. We sometimes have to add shielding to prevent premature triggering of the machinery.

4. vonslob

vonslob Monkey++

Its a brave new world. Beam me up scotty, I am done.

Gopherman likes this.
  5. ottawafm

ottawafm Monkey

Just wait till the government tells you to accept the RFID chip or be thrown in jail or be forced out of the country! That's when you KNOW their taking over this country, which they have been since the founding of this nation!

Gopherman likes this.
  6. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

It won't be that obvious....

Oh my you don't have a chip... So we can't identify you to... Fill in the blank........

Cash your check or access your bank account or we don't know if you're somebody's actually living in your house so we can't provide electricity or water cuz the smart meter C
    Can't track blah blah blah

Tully Mars, Yard Dart and Gopherman like this.
  7. Gopherman

Gopherman Sometimes I Wish I Could Go Back to Sleep

Dito to D) all the above (except the 3 Stooges)! (Maybe I'm misunderstanding the stooges comment?)
    this is not conspiracy theory,or Fear mongering, People are getting it already. There is and entire city in South Korea where everyone who live there is chipped, and also being widely implemented here in the US.
    Its in the ACA, I saw it with my own 2 eyes, along with a lot of other really sketchy stuff, that has nil to do with healthcare!! Biggest problem is their still writing this monstrosity as they go!! And, we still can't tell whats in it , even after they passed it!!
    Watch and see if they don't tie this directly to Gov. Benefits, or even voting!
    south korea rfid chip city - AT&T Yahoo Search Results

Last edited: Apr 12, 2015
  8. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Let's see. What sort of problems are people having with an RFID chip implant, anyway? I mean, we already use credit cards and government issued licenses, many of which have chips. Most folks don't even use money any more. They also carry around "smart phones", with more chips in them than a can of Pringles. How many memberships do people hold, now? Practically every gas station and convenience store, even supermarkets try to hand out little scan tags for your key chain. People are tracked and traced everywhere they go. Everything you do is recorded, categorized and stored for analysis or marketing. What could an RFID implant possibly do which would cause folks to quote the Bible and go into mad hysteria? In fact, if anything -the implanted chip may be less of an impedance than phones, tags, ID's and credit cards.

I think every slave should get one, right in the middle of their forehead, just to make this sink in real deep. Hell, make it fashionable and have the coolest rap musicians sport the latest trend, with gold plated and diamond studded forehead jewelry.

It's too late to get all worked up over an RFID chip. The matrix has already been established, the police state exists in full force, and most are too complacent and ignorant to even notice the steel bars of the cage they are in.

Tully Mars, duane, CATO and 3 others like this.
  9. Kingfish

Kingfish Self Reliant

Yes Broker, but I need a good reason to shoot them. So Ill pass, Ill resist, Ill fight and Ill get to fire my cool guns :) @ bad guys. :)

tedrow42, oldawg and NotSoSneaky like this.
  10. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

Just like the forcing of smart meters , how many fires have they caused ? And where WERE they made ?? I have a few that fell off trucks , China for the one they installed into the WA house & the same maker into the Canuk pad but different markings , not as well hidden .
    So Im able to see when my fridge turns on , the usage within a min or so .
    Nothing but keeping a huge EYE on your A$$.
    Lies to deceive what they are wanting in place ..
    Sloth ,

NotSoSneaky likes this.
  11. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

I currently reading a YA fiction novel called The Bar Code Tattoo. Instead of an RFID chip they bar code people. I have never really thought of the full ramifications of what would happen if RFID chips were mandatory. I always got as far as RFID equals a tracking device but never thought further. What if officials took it further than that? The book gave the scenario that you need a bar code to get a job, to pay for things (coin and paper money are gone), medical, licenses etc.. everything is all done thru your bar code. So let’s say the officials make it mandatory that everyone is chipped and what if there is an error with your chip or what if a computer virus happens and the chips are not functioning properly? If we tie our everyday to a device, we are basically asking a machine to run our lives. The ramifications could be huge.

@BTPost's post- "Much as I'd like to control all the lights, washers, dryers, toasters, espresso makers, crockpots, security cams, door locks, garage door openers, and so on from a single (say) tablet interface in my fortress of solitude or comfy chair, I really don't want a socially maladjusted youth in his mom's basement taking that stuff over. I'm willing to continue operating my stuff The Old Fashioned Way until the security issues are worked out." People are handing over more and more of their lives that can easily be taken over by others.

Think of all that Google does- now google wallet.

Tully Mars, Ganado and Yard Dart like this.
  12. NotSoSneaky

NotSoSneaky former supporter

When I was about 8 I met a friends grandfather who had something similar to this "bar code tattoo" on his right forearm. I made the mistake of asking why he got it. He changed the subject and asked me not to ask him again.
    Years later found out what it represented, then I understood the meaning of the phrase "Never Again".

Tully Mars, duane, Yard Dart and 2 others like this.
  13. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

They will never make chipping a law or mandatory as an up front measure.... How they will get it done is, per Motomom34 example, you won't be able to buy anything without it.

14. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

Think this way , your password here is BananA69 but MG hacked your passwords & now MG can go where you go on the web. You find out & send a Rotten Banana to MG , You change your passwords to BananA96 and all is great again , Now if you your eye iris , finger print / voice is used & I hack it , you're SCREWED , how can you change that ??
    Barcode , rfid is not going work as in that fashion

Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2015
  15. Byte

Byte Monkey+++

Have you seen jibo yet?

16. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

Jibo. I don't want one.

Byte likes this.
  17. Byte

Byte Monkey+++

Lol I just watched the drunk review after I posted. Funny stuff.

kellory likes this.
  18. duane

duane Monkey+++

Just got my new bank debit card and it "has to be a smart card to prevent fraud and abuse". Is it the mark of the beast if it is in your wallet and not on your forehead? This frog is wondering if there is a low flame under the pot he is in and worried that when they turn it up, he will not notice. It well may be like my social security check, 12 years ago it came in the mail on the 1 to 3 of the month and you could take it anywhere and cash it, or you could have the "convenience of direct deposit to your bank". Now it has to go to a bank or credit union and mine comes on "the second Thursday of the month, except if the first Thursday is close to the first of the month." Thus it comes somewhere between the 10 to 15 of the month and I have to have a bank account to get it. Their attempt to make me part of the new cashless society and that is working out so well for the Greek retired isn't it? Bought a rental property and paid part of it in cash, about $10,000 that I had withdrew from a credit union, was paying .45% on IRA's and 1% on non IRA's, but that another story, and the local bank in New Hampshire had to call the headquarters in Rhode Island to find out how to fill out the forms and how to handle the cash. When I tried to get the $10,000 from the credit union, it took a day as they did not have "that amount of cash" available. 40 years ago the local factory would pay you in cash if you did not insist on a check, the foreman came around with an envelope and you opened it, counted it, and singed a sheet that you had got it.

19. duane

duane Monkey+++

Survivalblog, Rawles blog, had a reference to the "Daily Sheeple" article on a German microwaving his gov id card in order to destroy the rf chip and being arrested for "destroying government property". The comment section said to use a ball peen hammer and to "tap gently" and then play dumb. Honest officer I didn't know that that ball peen hammer was loaded!

Ganado, Yard Dart and Tully Mars like this.
  20. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Dumb German, should have told them he dropped his wallet in the bathtub, and was drying it out in the microwave.

Dont, mysterymet and Tully Mars like this.
  1. CraftyMofo
  2. Ganado
  3. arleigh
  4. svjoe
  5. DarkLight
  6. TI.Proof
  7. Yard Dart
  8. Yard Dart
  9. sec_monkey
  10. Garand69
  11. Katana Lee
  12. Yard Dart