The Obamanation Coronation

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Seacowboys, Jan 19, 2009.

1. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

I keep looking in my mailbox but haven't received my tickets yet; surely this is an over-site? It less than amuses me that Bush got such crap about a 35M inauguration party and Obama gets the blessings for one that costs five times as much and we are on the brink of a financial collapse; is this Nero fiddling while Rome burns or what? I can promise that I will never buy another CD from any of the named performers that help rape us by attending this event. I will never attend another movie by any actor that supports it.

2. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

And today, Obie was waving a paint roller around at a photo op in some sort of rehab project. Shades of Carter, pitching in at the grass roots level. We can only hope he spends a LOT of time doing that sort of thing rather than dealing with affairs of state.

3. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

Radio said Cheney will attend tomorrow in a wheelchair. Pulled a muscle in his back lifting boxes

4. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

I caught a portion of the big DC Dog&Pony Show.

I was very dismayed at the rampant racism and bigotry constantly shown by this campaign and incoming administration. The office of POTUS absolutely MUST never be used to push a racist agenda, or put any one racial/ethnic group above any others. THIS administration has done nothing to prevent such actions by the usual litany of Activists.
    I too will utterly ignore any 'entertainers' who supported this travesty of the electoral process.

I will allow barry soretoro nee obama his 'Hundred Days' to show some progress on real issues, not stomping on the rights of the citizenry in the process. His Party failed miserably in their similar test a couple years back, despite their promises.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7