The Po-Lice will take all you have

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Legion489, Jun 10, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Legion489

Legion489 Rev. 2:19 Banned

Meat likes this.
  2. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Well, there is another State I will NOT be visiting...

kellory likes this.
  3. svjoe

svjoe Angry Monkey

^^^ Ditto!!!!!! Went thru there once and wasn't impressed anyway

4. Salted Weapon

Salted Weapon Monkey+++

Not even sure how any of this is actionable or legal. Oh wait never mind I forgot this is Obama's America....... " for now "

5. Tully Mars

Tully Mars Metal weldin' monkey

6. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

20/20 Did a show several years ago about the Sulpher La. Police doing shady seizes along I-10 I believe it can pretty much happen anywhere nowadays.

7. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

Former hall monitors. Most of them. Who needs them? :D

8. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

It's for the Children! (and the annual xmas party and the cool tactical swag .. ooo, don't forget the entertainers)

Legion489, Yard Dart and Tully Mars like this.
  9. Kingfish

Kingfish Self Reliant

Cant take what they dont have :) I dont keep a dime in any bank. We closed the Retirement accounts out and turned everything we have into barter and trade goods.

10. Tully Mars

Tully Mars Metal weldin' monkey

[chopper][chopper][chopper]

11. Legion489

Legion489 Rev. 2:19 Banned

When you steal all a man has and all he has left is his life, he may choose to spend it any way he wants. There is NOTHING more dangerous than a man who has nothing left to lose and they may find that out soon.

12. Oltymer

Oltymer Monkey++

The shakedown is everywhere, you have to be careful lest you get cleaned out. Tax revenue is down since we are in an undeclared depression, and a lot of local governments are having a hard time making ends meet, so they put the muscle on the streets to confiscate anything they think they can get away with. Starting to look more and more like the script from 1950's grade B western where the bad guys take over a town and pillage the citizens. Where's Audie Murphy?

Tully Mars likes this.
  13. Witch Doctor 01

Witch Doctor 01 Mojo Maker

This article is misleading and inflammatory...

Snopes states... (folks may not agree with snopes but it's at least as legitimate and the above source).

"Officers in Oklahoma can't wipe out anyone's bank account with an ERAD, but they can use these devices, along with current civil forfeiture laws in the state, to check, freeze, and seize funds on prepaid cards. "

YMMV

Oklahoma Police Get New Device for Civil Forfeitures

14. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

So they can only steal some of your money, not all of it. Well that's fine then.

Tully Mars likes this.
  15. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

I did have questions on how ANYONE could "LEGALLY" access a Federal Chartered Bank Account via a Debt Card that was NOT issued to them, Personally... Federal Banking Statutes would seem to NOT ALLOW that type of transaction to be Legal, or Binding.... and depending on the amount, would be considered Grand Theft, by Fraud... A Federal Felony...

16. Kingfish

Kingfish Self Reliant

Bill and Hillary Clinton have proven over and over again that federal personal are immune from prosecution. They can do what ever they want and get away with it. At least those two can.

1. BTPost
  2. Yard Dart
  3. Meat
  4. stg58
  5. Matteo10572
  6. Yard Dart
  7. AmericanRedoubt1776
  8. AmericanRedoubt1776
  9. Brokor
  10. Minuteman
  11. Tango3
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary