The power of hospitals

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by CATO, Apr 5, 2012.

1. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

This story seems a little wonky, but I've experienced hospitals trying some of these strong-arm tactics for vaccinations.

If anyone reading this is going to have a baby in the future, tell them up-front that hospital administrators should not talk to the mother unless someone else is present and tell the mother not to sign anything immediately after birth without a family member present.

Newborn Baby Seized by Hospital and Police Because Mother Questioned Vaccine | Health Impact News

2. Witch Doctor 01

Witch Doctor 01 Mojo Maker

There are issues with this... as to endangerment... the most common cause of death in the US is medical treatment... wrong diagnosis, wrong meds, mal practice etc... don't get me wrong i respect what most medical personnel are trying to do but they are fallable, and i do not trust administrators when it comes to the health and welfare of the baby... if this were my family i would see a very winnable lawsuit in the offing which would generate enough $$ to ensure a good college education for the child...

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7