1. We've made all our Resources available to guests - would you consider a donation to support us?
    Please don't hotlink directly to these files, share the url from this page's address bar.

Science Astronomy and Biology The Preparatory Manual of Explosives 2015-07-02

The chemistry of reactive matter..

1. Dont

Dont Just another old gray Jarhead Monkey

Dont submitted a new resource:

The Preparatory Manual of Explosives - The chemistry of reactive matter..

Read more about this resource...

Last edited: Jul 3, 2015
    Zimmy, chelloveck and UncleMorgan like this.
  2. azrancher

azrancher Monkey +++

Has BT rated this manual?
    Rancher

3. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Not yet, but I will...

Just read Sections I and II.... An Excellent Treatise that will bring the reader to an understanding of Chemistry, and basic Safety, in the Chemical, and Energetic Materials Science world. If the author treats the rest of the Text, as these sections, He will have done a Masterful work....

Last edited: Jul 2, 2015
  4. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

As long as it doesn't advocate ---

5. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

It is more of a General Discussion, in depth, of the Field.... and Very Precise in it's details...

6. Dont

Dont Just another old gray Jarhead Monkey

I have held off posting anything like this, and as you can tell from some of my post, I do not advocate...... And I would not have posted anything that would. I do not deficate where I eat and I like this forum. Good people here..

Many years ago, I knew a fellow that could tell interesting stories about a youth spent playing with chemistry.. One day he combined some chemicals that formed a white crystalin form. He put it on an anvil and smacked it with a hammer. He was fortunate to survive. Did not stop him from continued expiramenting with chemistry, that led him into interesting professions.

My intention for posting this was to provide some knowledge that one may not know enough to try this stuff. I take no offence in any of the responses and I respect the opinion's of those here..

Tully Mars, kellory and ghrit like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7