1. We've made all our Resources available to guests - would you consider a donation to support us?
    Please don't hotlink directly to these files, share the url from this page's address bar.

Cooking & Food The Prepper's Cookbook 2013

Like To Prep? Like To Cook? This 189 Page Resource Is For You

1. Asia-Off-Grid

Asia-Off-Grid RIP 11-8-2018

Asia-Off-Grid submitted a new resource:

The Prepper's Cookbook - Like To Prep? Like To Cook? This 189 Page Resource Is For You

Read more about this resource...

2. sdr

sdr Monkey++

I didn't care for this book at all. It's very, very dry, and with no author, it has the feel of having been written by a committee.

Basically, it's just a collection of recipes for canning, pickling, jams/jellies, and dehydrating foods. There are very few tie-ins with prepping and it seems that the title was chosen to cash in on the popularity of prepping.

The book contains 4 "Preppers Checklists", but they are nothing more than a generic list of items you need for water bath or pressure canning. Not really anything unique to preppers.

I wanted to review this book because it shares the same title with the far superior book by Tess Pennington. Her book is an enjoyable read with plenty of personal anecdotes and actual prepping tips. With this book you never get the feeling that the authors, whoever they are, even made any of the recipes themselves. Tess is the real thing, and it shows.

The above is a review I found on Amazon. Seems like the first book is the way to go.
    Definitely looking into getting a copy.
    Thanks Asia.

Asia-Off-Grid likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7