The Proud Boys

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by OldDude49, Aug 22, 2017.

1. Mindgrinder

Mindgrinder Karma Pirate Ninja|RIP 12-25-2017

1. Men cannot form or join any "exclusive" mens group that promotes traditional Christian family values without being labeled misogynist hate groups by feminists, LGTBQlmnop, the Left etc....yet womens only gyms are fine....100s of womens only "support" groups etc.

Misogyny: The Sites

2. They don't want your butt...they want to rape and breed the Western values out of you.
    Imam tells Muslim migrants to 'breed children' with Europeans to 'conquer their countries' | Daily Mail Online

3. Centrist = safe space. I don't look down on you for this...but I don't respect it either. #boilingfrog

Last edited: Aug 23, 2017
    Legion489 likes this.
  2. Legion489

Legion489 Rev. 2:19 Banned

Huffington and Puffington Report, oh my!:rolleyes: Yeah, that is a reputable group.

The communists/left/soros paid scum feel free to disrupt and attack, even try to kill anyone who disagrees with them, even demands that they be allowed to attack and beat any one who disagrees with them, but these guy play pranks and do the same thing "lite" and are viciously attacked by the stupid from all sides. Amazing.

3. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

they could try. Even thouh I sold all my firearms years ago I always carry a little something for special occasions.
    You are right though, they are trying to breed a take over of europe.

Mindgrinder likes this.
  4. Mindgrinder

Mindgrinder Karma Pirate Ninja|RIP 12-25-2017

Sorry to be a bit harsh and cold...but tbh i'm a bit too far on the right...
    Especially in my AO....but whatever....I'm so sick of libs trying to "shame" me into bowing to them.
    It's not going to happen.
    [​IMG]

5. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Skip to 6:30 for the part with princess Pelosi.
    Nancy Pelosi's grand daughter says she's "known gavin McGinnis who founded the proud boys for a long time", "we would go on road trips to parties" says he is a "shit talker and is provocative" and laughs at the idea he's a white supremacist or racist.
    It sounds like they knew each other from their college dayz or something.
    So bad msn.ccp can't even pretend it dint happen.
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...osis-daughter-reveals-unseen-footage-of-jan-6

Last edited: Feb 22, 2023
    Minuteman likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7