The Rawles

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CATO, Aug 1, 2012.

1. bountyhunter

bountyhunter Monkey+

i also think october,something will happen for sure..be it martial law,bank holiday,gun confiscation or any other clustercluck that the present crooks in office can dream up..there is entirely too many "false flag" events happening too close..3 mass shootings in this country in 3 weeks..its time to LOCK AND LOAD

2. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

3. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

Why don't you do us both a favor and put me on your ignore list. I'll reciprocate.

If you don't think it's worth your time, don't click it.

4. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

I'm not trying to start an argument, my point was that I don't know that's it's worth my time - nor will anybody else, including lurkers. You posted the link, why not a few crumbs on why the link was posted?

/. I'll put you on my list - you'll be the first.

5. sgt peppersass

sgt peppersass Monkey+

i dont personally know anyone on this site or talk to anyone, just use it for information. So far everything that guit has posted seems pretty informative and worth while reading. Its unfortunate, your loss i guess.

Pretty interesting read of how it explains the russians viewpoint of what could happen

peanut likes this.
  6. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

Russian Expert Predicts Obama Will Declare Martial Law in America by End of 2012

http://www.pakalertpress.com/2012/0...eclare-martial-law-in-america-by-end-of-2012/

7. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

I, too, like to have a little "peek" into information that may be found by following a link posted. For those like DKR and I; here's a little snippet:

"I will layout something that no else is talking about but is a big issue. That issue is the fact the Russians are irate over the Euro crisis." (more here: http://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33&d=40)<--CATO's find :)

8. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

[whiteflag]Well, if you'll notice, I put the title of the article in the last post....hopefully that will suffice as a peek.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7