The Real Government

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by Minuteman, Sep 11, 2005.

1. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

Executive orders signed in the last 2 decades gives FEMA the authority, in a time of "National Emergency" (very vaguely defined), to confiscate all transportation, all farm equipment, all food stores (including your survival pantry), relocate populations (forced evacuations), assign citizens (slaves) to work camps. Among other things.

http://www.rutherford.org/articles_db/commentary.asp?record_id=357

2. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

I had a friend who worked for Bell go into SC to work on downed phone lines.

most people think of FEMA as the little old ladies with Coffee and Donuts at the tent, He told me FEMA was a complete military presence with Humvees and M16s.
    Not a very nice bunch

3. monkeyman

monkeyman Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

...and with basicly unlimited power, includeing IIRC the ability to declair martial law and become the law.

4. Valkman

Valkman Knifemaker Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

I wish they hadn't paid millions to use the cruise ships that no one would get on! FEMA really screwed up from what I've heard, turning alot of help away. I'd say Melbo's assessment was about right.

5. Clyde

Clyde Jet Set Tourer Administrator Founding Member

They should have bought everyone a high quality knife made in Nevada. Atleast they would have had something to show for it.

6. Valkman

Valkman Knifemaker Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

There ya go! [beer]

7. Cousin Jack

Cousin Jack Knifemaker Founding Member

Once again, those in power have shown everyone how they truly see us...as expendable resources...cattle.

I wonder if they realize that some cattle have horns and may be willing to use them.

8. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Oh, yes, they do realize it. And they have their own dehorning machines. Hauling little old ladies out of their houses for a .32 pistol is only one example of the machines they have used. Overstated for effect, but the point is there --

9. Cousin Jack

I wonder if the enforcers of these current treasonous laws realize that they are no different than the Nazi enforcers of the '30s and '40s.

10. sniper-66

sniper-66 Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Hey, don't lump them in with the military, FEMA despises the military from what I saw. That "armed" presence you see is LEO's with special powers. I got to talk to some of them while I was in Baton Rouge one day. I think the accronym they used was "ICE" They are the scary ones. We military have rules we have to abide by, they don't!

11. ghrit

Blackwater?

12. sniper-66

No, not Blackwater. They were a LEO of some kind. I think ICE stood for Incident Control and Enforcement. They were badged guys. Remember the guys from NEST from yor? I don't know if they were Federal, I think they were, too well dressed for any state types.

13. ghrit

If someone trys to talk to me and IDs himself as police, FBI, CIA or what ever, I might listen. If he IDs himself as ICE, I think otherwise. An LEO from an unknown organization? Gestapo, maybe? Still, I think some private security agencies are badged for identification even if they don't really have full police powers or legal controls. I think I could use some enlightenment.

14. Cousin Jack

I'm refering to any individual with power/authority who has sworn an oath to uphold and protect the rights of the People as recognized by the Constitution of the united States of America, but still commit treason by stripping American citizens of the very rights that they are suppose to be protecting.

Treason is treason...whether under orders or not.

15. ColtCarbine

ColtCarbine Monkey+++ Founding Member

OK, sniper since you have had exposure to these FEMA, LEO's with special powers.

What have you heard about the FEMA camps or is this just conspiracy BS drummed up by others?

16. ghostrider

ghostrider Resident Poltergeist Founding Member

ICE is Immigrations and Customs Enforcement. Instead of a civilian cop background, most of these guys came from the military.

17. sniper-66

Ya, there were FEMA camps, but not like what you hear about from the conspiracy theororist. From what little I saw, the people could come and go at will. They didn't because they were getting the free gubment hand-out. I'm not saying that those gestapo type camps were not out there, I just never saw them. Matter of fact, they built a camp at an old leapor hospital and the people never came! the tents were up, but empty.
    Ghrit, as for the ICE guys, the only way you knew they were ICE was when they were with their vehicles, otherwise, they had POLICE on their shirts. I don't know if that was normal or if mybey they were deputized for this event. Way overgunned for immigrations folks!

18. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

see any FEMA camper RV's? 15 a day are going out of here to there.

19. sniper-66

Oh yes, they were there. FEMA was everywhere. Couldn't sling a dead cat without hitting one.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7