THE RED KING Free on kindle

Discussion in 'Survival Reading Room' started by Legion489, Jan 21, 2017.

1. Legion489

Legion489 Rev. 2:19 Banned

The author has put this book up for free. Yes, It's Free for Kindle.
    No I have not read it, just passing this along.
    Here's the author's description if you're interested:
    Here's the link, also: http://amzn.to/1YAPVKA

The Red King is a free End of the World Book that's a wild roller coaster ride through the flaming heart of the Post Apocalypse! Get it now...

"Apocalyptic Page-Turning Terrrificness" - Thomas Davidsmeier

For a drunk named Holiday, the End of the World might just be the worst hangover he's ever had. Or, the beginning of one last post-apocalyptic binge.

The end of the civilization is only the beginning as an odd band of survivors pull together to construct a modern-day castle amid the burning ruins of suburbia lost. As undead hordes and strange otherworldly monsters ravage what’s left of civilization, things begin to go from worse to weird as each survivor’s dark past unfolds, revealing that reality might be more than anyone ever thought, and that an ancient force from the outer dark has finally arrived to conquer. Stephen King’s The Stand meets Lost in an epic confrontation between good and evil that spans history, time, and space.

You can get it here, again, for Free! Hope you enjoy and please let me know if you dig it. Either here, or over at nickcolebooks.com
    I also wrote the PA survival thriller that was big a few years ago: The Old Man and the Wasteland

Mountain mama, Motomom34 and sarawolf like this.
  2. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Figures he would put it up for free now... I purchased it back in November but still haven't read it yet. I think it's about next on the list. 'Wasteland' is...amazing, for lack of words, and I think will some day be taught in literature class. It's superb.

Motomom34 likes this.
  3. sarawolf

sarawolf Monkey+++

4. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

5. bagpiper

bagpiper Heretic

Thanks, Downloaded... rather unusual start... you're right, kinda 'The Stand' ish.... ?
    Looks like lots of weird ahead...

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7