The Root Cause Of Cancer

Discussion in 'Survival Medicine' started by Quigley_Sharps, Nov 22, 2014.

Tags:
  1. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

The Nobel Prize winner, Dr. Otto H. Warburg, had devoted his life to the study of and cause of cancer.

Dr. Warburg was one of the 20th centuries leading biologists, and he discovered that the root cause of cancer is too much acidity in the body, meaning that the pH in the body is below the normal level of 7.365, which constitutes an “acidic” state. Warburg investigated the metabolism of tumours and the respiration of cells and discovered that cancer cells maintain and thrive in a lower pH, as low as 6.0, due to lactic acid production and elevated CO2. He firmly believed that there was a direct relationship between pH and oxygen. Higher pH, which is Alkaline, means higher concentration of oxygen molecules, while lower pH, which is acidic, means lower concentrations of oxygen…the same oxygen that is needed to maintain healthy cells.

In 1931 Dr. Warburg was awarded the Nobel Prize in Medicine for this important discovery. He stated, “Cancerous tissues are acidic, whereas healthy tissues are alkaline. Water splits into H+ and OH- ions, if there is and excess of H+, it is acidic; if there is an excess of OH- ions, then it is alkaline”.

In his work The Metabolism of Tumours Warburg demonstrated that “all forms of cancer are characterized by two basic conditions: acidosis and hypoxia (lack of oxygen). Lack of oxygen and acidosis are two sides of the same coin: where you have one, you have the other.” “All normal cells have an absolute requirement for oxygen, but cancer cells can live without oxygen – a rule without exception. Deprive a cell 35% of its oxygen for 48 hours and it may become cancerous.”

Dr. Warburg has made it clear that the root cause of cancer is oxygen deficiency, which creates an acidic state in the human body. Dr. Warburg also discovered that cancer cells are anaerobic (do not breathe oxygen) and cannot survive in the presence of high levels of oxygen, as found in an alkaline state.

You have our permission to reprint this article via creative commons license if you attribute us with a live backlink to this article.Organic Health

The Root Cause Of Cancer and Why Has it Been Kept a Secret! - Complete Health and Happiness

what say you?
    How do you create a alkaline system over a acidic ?

Motomom34 likes this.
  2. techsar

techsar Monkey+++

For starters, using Dr. Warburg's premise that an oxygen-rich system tends to be alkaline, it would stand to reason that a healthy body, i.e. one that performs exercise and is in good muscular tone, would tend to lean toward the aforementioned oxygen-rich condition.

Just my po' layman's opinion ;)

Quigley_Sharps likes this.
  3. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

Cancer is a mofo... lost a very old friend last year to it.... he was a year younger than me, in his 40's [angelsad]

4. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

The secret is lemons. I recall that grandma used to drink lemon in warm water. Actually I think that was a common drink in the 50's. Why they drank it was never told but I don't think we are as aware of healthy eating now as they were. We may think we have come far but the further we research and learn we get moved further away from the basic goodness of nutrition. I was advised by my herbalist to drink a 1/2 lemon in water first think in the morning, this was because during my first visit she tested my ph and it was not right. I think the article that @Quigley_Sharps posted could have lots of truth to it.

Health Benefits Of Drinking Warm Lemon Water - Underground Health

Quigley_Sharps and Yard Dart like this.
  5. fmhuff

fmhuff Monkey+++

I don't know about low O2 levels but I have learned that T2 Diabetes is quite often a precursor to cancers, heart disease, strokes and a whole world of hurt. Your body is stressed and your immune system compromised leaving you vulnerable. If you have high triglycerides, it is often symptomatic of impending diabetes. In a word Diet effects your entire life.

6. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

There may be substance to the claim, and ongoing medical scientific research to test the hypothesis may lead to effective treatment methods as an alternative to, or complementary to, the standard cut, chemo and radiate treatment modalities. Undoubtedly snake oil merchants will try and exploit the hype to fleece the desperate and gullible with flim-flam remedies.

Study suggests new approach to explain cancer growth: low oxygen levels | UGA Today

New clue to how cancer cells beat oxygen starvation - Cancer Research UK - Science blog

7. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

But what about people that live in the Rocky Mt states there is lower oxygen due to elevation? The air is thinner, how do people in those areas figure into his beliefs?

8. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

It is NOT Atmospheric Oxygen, Moto, it is Cellular Oxygen.... Two Totally different things..... One has very little to do with the other..... Normal folks Oxygen Levels run at 100% Blood Oxygen Levels even at 10K Feet Altitude, and most folks will still be above 90% Blood Oxygen Levels at 20K Altitude...
    this keeps Cellular Oxygen Levels above the Cancer levels with a cushion... There are things that can limit Blood Oxygen Levels like Asthma, COPD, Emphysema, and a few others, where Room Air just doesn't supply enough Oxygen to the Blood Stream. That is when O2 Tanks and canulas , masks and such Items come into play, to keep the O2 Levels in 100% Saturation.

fmhuff, Quigley_Sharps and chelloveck like this.
  9. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

I always heard that the one thing all cancers have in common in the lab was over abusive laboratory mice. :rolleyes:

1. hot diggity
  2. Meat
  3. HK_User
  4. The_Prepared
  5. Bishop
  6. Asia-Off-Grid
  7. Asia-Off-Grid
  8. Asia-Off-Grid
  9. Asia-Off-Grid
  10. hot diggity
  11. Asia-Off-Grid
  12. Asia-Off-Grid