The ruskies are here

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by snowbyrd, Apr 30, 2012.

1. snowbyrd

snowbyrd Latet anguis in herba

The Russian military is here in Colorado for 'training'. They will be 'training' for terrorist suppression. Using US weapon systems, US technical systems. First time EVER the commies have trained on US soil. Who are the 'terrorists'? Patriots, constitutionalists, second amendment supporters? Part of the training will be at DIA, (dead indian airport) WTF? A trade off of our military for theirs to suppress politically incorrect persons? OH, it will be over Memorial Day weekend,,,,co-insides with a NATO summit...
    Sorry, only have the dial up but you can find it on the web I am sure.
    Kinda suckie if you ask me.....

jollyrodger13, Cephus and fedorthedog like this.
  2. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

It's all good. They are just here to train DHS on how to deal with survivalist/rebel/sucessionists/separatist and the amish farmers.

Nothing to see here .. moooove along.

Dogfood, oldawg, Cephus and 2 others like this.
  3. durablefaith

durablefaith Monkey

The russians are also doing cross training with the chinese this month. One big happy totalitarian family.

TheEconomist likes this.
  4. Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog survival of the breed

VisuTrac you forgot old white gun owning Vets and old white retired L.E.O.'s who don't agree with what our goverment and country have become.

5. Cephus

Cephus Monkey+++ Founding Member

6. Dogfood

Dogfood Monkey+++

"We have met the enemy and he is us"

Seeing everyone get along just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. Now someone tell me how you fit this in with all the WW-III talk.

I think I liked the world better when we have a clear picture of who the bad guys were.

jollyrodger13 likes this.
  7. TheEconomist

TheEconomist Creighton Bluejay

Nations cease their warring; the planet is united; the world is one. And that world belongs to Antichrist.

8. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Meh, If it bleeds it can die.

jollyrodger13 likes this.
  9. Tikka

Tikka Monkey+++

[​IMG]

10. wrc223

wrc223 Monkey+

Well then, lets make their life easier. I am a terrorist. I believe in Jesus Christ, I own guns (a lot of them), and I have spent the past 20 years of my life helping my fellow man in the field of Fire/EMS, and I have worked extensively with multiple levels of Law Enforcement. I am white and pissed off at the current way our country is being destroyed.
    Im my opinion the most honorable way a person can exit this shitty world is doing so in the process of saving others or defending his/her family. So they can try and do what they think they can do, I KNOW where my countrymen stand. If I am killed, I will go in total peace knowing full well they will not be victorious!!

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7