The Sadlak Industries Blog

Discussion in 'Sadlak Industries' started by RightHand, May 20, 2009.

1. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

I started a Sadlak Industries Blog today. Not much there yet but I have hopes that it will grow. Hope you will all visit us. I'm open to ideas and suggestions.

http://sadlakindustries.blogspot.com/

2. Gafarmboy

Gafarmboy Monkey+++

M1A stuff

I have purchased many an upgrade from Sadlak over the past few years. Purchased the low profile air-born mount and rings about 3 years ago and have been buying upgrades from them as they come out and as I can afford them. Today besides the mount and rings, I have bought the National Match spring guide, Tactical Mag release latch, and the Reinforced QD post .All of which I am very pleased to own. I have had the pleasure of talking with the owner several times about his products and told him of other parts I would like to see made by his company, like a Bolt Release button. He was very receptive of the idea and did not treat me like some Mall Ninja. Again I am very happy with the quality of the products.
    I am in no way related to, employed by or paid to pimp out this company. It is a great American Made product that is of the highest quality.

Be Blessed, Be Vigilant
    Gafarmboy

3. irayone

irayone Monkey+

Hi Sadlak
    I finaly purchased an M1A loaded model can you direct me to the proper scope mounts? I have a Barska 10-40x50 IR.

4. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

I toured the shop website. Nice! Reminds me of the good old machine shop days.

5. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

I took those several years ago and should really update the page. when I first did the website, we had 3 employees, Mike and me. We now have 30 employees, close to 15,000 sq ft. filled with machines we have bought in the past 2 years, two shifts 6 days a week, Mike and me (LOL)

I still love to hear the sounds of machines running and tools changing - except for that occasional crank, grind, thud that I know is going to cost big bucks to repair.

6. VisuTrac

The scariest sound I ever heard in my shop days was when the magnet on the blanchard 'Stopped working' and the load got chucked. I was in the engineering office on the other side of the wall from the machine. Thankfully, I had spare clothes in my closet ;)

Do you have a CMM? Didn't see it on the list.

7. RightHand

List is so outdated - I'm ashamed. Just finished a new facility list a few weeks ago and need to update the website. Hope to get up to CMM in the next year or two but as of now, no, its all done manually, in process and post process. Time consuming and expensive but we've concentrated on expanding our CNC capabilities. We are just getting our Matsuura 16 pallet HMC on line, a big step for us.

8. VisuTrac

Well, If I ever make it to CT, I'll have to see if i can get the nickel tour of the facility! I miss manufacturing but I bailed when the writing was on the wall here in Michigan. Ok, maybe it wasn't writing but when the plant laid off 85 percent of staff over 3 years .. I decided, it was time to recreate myself in a field that wasn't hemmoraging jobs.

9. RightHand

Come up to CT and I'll not only give you the deluxe .25 Cent tour but I'll put you to work.

10. VisuTrac

Awesome! Daughter is planning on moving to RI sometime in the next year or so. I'm feeling road trip!

11. RightHand

we're about 40 miles from the RI border, just a few miles west of University of CT. My granddaughter is in college in Providence. When she was just a baby, I took her on her first road trip with Grammy - to the Roger Sherman Zoo in Providence. She must have had from memories of the trip to return for college.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7