1. We've made all our Resources available to guests - would you consider a donation to support us?
    Please don't hotlink directly to these files, share the url from this page's address bar.

History Encyclopedias and Dictionaries The Samson Option: Israel's Nuclear Arsenal and American Foreign Policy 2023-10-07

The history of Israel's nuclear weapons program

1. stg58

stg58 Monkey+++ Founding Member

2. stg58

3. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

NEVER AGAIN! The scariest thing that I can think of is Israel losing a war. With their backs to the sea, nowhere to go and nothing to lose there is no power on Earth that could stop them. Even the ape-shit crazies like Hamas, the PLO and Iran know that you can only push Israel so far. As for the major powers, I bet that several Israeli embassies around the world have nukes in their basements for the day that they sell-out Israel.
    What really chaps the world's collective ass, is the fact that NO power has ANY control over this nuclear arsenal or its use! Not the USA, Russia or China! That is what they don't like and that scares them!

4. stg58

Like them or not, they will never walk into gas chambers again. They threatened to use them in 1973.
    There is no control over any nuke power, china, Russia, Pakistan, India, Israel, Britain, France little rocket man.....soon Iran and then the Saudis...next???

5. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

Hell, they might as well start selling them at Dollar Tree and Dollar General!:ROFLMAO:

6. sec_monkey

sec_monkey SM Security Administrator

.. .. Israel plus da Saudis was about ta sign a peace deal .. .. fer real .. .. dey been negotiating fer a long time .. ..

.. .. dey both hate iran fer gud reason .. ..

7. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

The Arabs threatened to cut-off our oil, and the USA was prepared to abandon Israel! Then the Israelis reminded Washington that they had the power to cut-off the oil PERMANTLY!! The West wisely re-supplied Israel, the IDF was able to mobilize its forces and drive back the Arab armies, a peace plan was negotiated, and everything returned to normal (normal being a relative term in the Middle East). The Arabs did carry through with their threat to cut-off US oil sales, but as soon as the price of oil increased the oil began to flow again, and the US diversified its foreign oil purchases so that we now get less of our oil from Arab sources.

8. stg58

For decades under, R's & D's most of the oil from Alaska has gone to Asia.

9. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

Tankers transport most of the oil produced in Alaska to refineries in Washington and Californi
    (U.S. Energy Information Administration - EIA - Independent Statistics and Analysis)

10. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

There are refineries in Washington and California? I though those were forced to closed years ago! I remember when most of the oil from Alaska went to Asia because there were so few refineries on the Left Coast! I guess that the decrease in oil production from 2 million barrels a day to 500,000 barrels a day (and sometimes less) means that they can refine the majority of Alaskan oil. YEA!

Last edited: Oct 8, 2023
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7