The Sheriffs got a .50 cal machine gun!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by FrancisMarion, Mar 14, 2008.

1. FrancisMarion

FrancisMarion Monkey+++

The only people ive encountered that agree with me on this are people that have seen a ma duece in action. Its sad really. A few days ago the sheriffs department served a no knock warrant in a neighborhood. 1st guy into the room took a .357 round in the arm. The popo returned fire. Between 16 and 19 rounds from what i've heard. The badguy took 1 in the shoulder, 1 in the abdomen and 1 in the head. They found 4 pounds of marijuana. http://www.thestate.com/local/story/358411.html

2. MbRodge

MbRodge Monkey+++

I HATE no knock warrants. Why can't they just knock on the door? If the people refuse to come out they just set up a perimeter and wait for them to run out of food and water. Sure it may cost the department a little more money to pay people to stand watch, but nobody dies.

3. RevBushmaster

RevBushmaster When in doubt use more C4

Many times that law enforcement are hit is from friendly fire. This kind of thing makes me so angry that I had better stop here.

; {>

4. monkeyman

monkeyman Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Hell, even if they go in after knocking and announcing, what scares the hell out of me is the idea of the cops decideing due to some 'tip' from a neighbor I looked at wrong that they need to charge in without knocking or announcing and get themselves shot and start a fire fight because I mistake them for home invaders without badges. Im a law abideing sort of guy so if they have a warrent for me all they need to do is pick up the phone and let me know and I will head in to get it straightened out because I know its a screw up or something, but if they kick my door off the hinges I aint gonna be thinking cops, Im gonna be thinking killers and save my family.

5. MbRodge

MbRodge Monkey+++

Hell Monkeyman, my FAMILY will be shooting too!

6. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

Do you really think it'd be any different if if it was a rival gang busting in..I'm baffled Shooting at cops always raises extra charges,the fact they were cops(coming to arrest him?) was probably the only reason he shot.

7. MbRodge

MbRodge Monkey+++

In my book, if they haven't presented me with the warrant BEFORE crossing the threshold they are NOT cops, they are armed and dangerous home intruders.

8. RevBushmaster

RevBushmaster When in doubt use more C4

When in doubt use more C-4 and copper. What primary?

; }>

9. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

"There are few problems in life that cannot be solved by a suitable application of high explosives."OSB

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7