the Southern Democrat

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CATO, Jun 26, 2012.

1. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

When I was a kid, most people from the South were democrats....but, not the liberal pinkos that we know them as now. I guess they were what is known as Dixiecrats (maybe people refer to them now as "Blue-dogs").

Dixiecrat - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Given all the people I know, 90%** of them like NASCAR...and none of them would vote for the Kenyan. So, it is a little surprising that the DNC would choose NASCAR in their event lineup. Maybe someone with some sense pulled the plug for fear that there would only be 12 or 13 people show up....eh?

Democrats Cancel Speedway Event at Charlotte Convention - Bloomberg

** I'm a Formula1 guy myself but appreciate the bootleggers who spawned the "sport."

2. TwoCrows

TwoCrows Monkey++

People tend to forget that it was the southern Democrats that founded the KKK

3. wrc223

wrc223 Monkey+

Nobody forgot.....history has been re-written to ensure that was the Republican's fault and that the Democrats fought against the KKK single handedly.

4. Idahoser

Idahoser Monkey+++ Founding Member

That whole "blue dog" or 'conservative' democrat scam is ridiculous. I don't care what your personal feelings are, if you elect a democrat from your district that puts Nancy Pelosi or Harry Reid in charge. And if you were such a dam conservative what would you be doing in that party anyway? That's as stupid as black democrats. What have they ever done but lie to you?

5. Clyde

Clyde Jet Set Tourer Administrator Founding Member

[quote="Idahoser, post: 221665, member: 169"That's as stupid as black democrats. [/quote]

Is that an Oxymoron? in some strange way?

Guit_fishN likes this.
  6. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

7. Idahoser

Idahoser Monkey+++ Founding Member

it should be.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7