The Swine Flu-Fodder for the conspiracy theorists!

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by Quigley_Sharps, Apr 28, 2009.

1. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

<HR style="COLOR: #ffffff; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=1>
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...s-1674743.html

Apparently the President of the United States shook hands with an archaeologist who died the next day of "flu-like symptoms".

Hmmmm. The potential conspiracy theories stagger the imagination.

La Raza: The United States initiated the swine flu, using the President to spread it as a way of keeping la raza down and preventing the re-occupation of the Southwest by its rightful inhabitants. [​IMG]

Right Wing: More proof that our president is actually an illegal alien, because everyone knows its an illegal alien disease. [​IMG]

Left Wing: The CIA, as head of the military industrial complex, attempted to assassinate the president using the swine flu to head off potential prosecutions for waterboarding. [​IMG]

The CIA: We have no knowledge of the swine flu being spread by the re-use of poorly sanitized waterboarding equipment, and decline to comment. [​IMG]

The National Enquirer: The president is actually a space alien, and immune to the swine flu. [​IMG]

Morgan Spurlock: In the sequel to "Supersize Me", the documentary "Super Swine Me" explains how the swine flu is spread by fast food restaurants, and is responsible for our nationwide epidemic of obesity as we all turn into pigs. [​IMG]

Michael Moore: In the sequel to his film "Sicko", Mr. Moore's film "Swine-o" explores the link between the swine flu and pharmacuetical companies who created the virus in order to cash in on the vaccine. [​IMG]

Al-Jazeera: The swine flu was created by the state of Israel and unleashed in the U.S. in an attempt to start a new war in the Middle East. [​IMG]

2. Quigley_Sharps

Let's take that thought a step further!

Mad cow disease made people afraid to eat beef; people turned to chicken.

Bird flu; afraid of chicken eating pork.

Swine flu; now people are afraid of meat products.

I believe PETA and HSUS are behind this agenda. What better way to turn us into a bunch of vegans? :D

3. Quigley_Sharps

Al Gore has said that the global climate change aka global warming computer model that he invented predicted this pandemic.

Scientist from Ever-Ready Battery Company has said that the spread of the disease is coming from bio diesel made from pig fat and then being introduced to the environment through the tail pipe.:D

4. E.L.

E.L. Moderator of Lead Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Swine Flu Origin

DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!
    3484111996_d15d16a3e6.

5. dragonfly

dragonfly Monkey+++

Re: Swine Flu Origin

Yup, it figures!
    It had to be those snot nosed little curtain climbing rug rats!

6. dragonfly

dragonfly Monkey+++

Re: Dear Tide

LOL!!!
    Reminds me, I need to go out and buy some tide, amybe it will remove those pesky swine flu bugs!

7. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

Re: Dear Tide

[LMAO]

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7