The Talking Frog

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by Gopherman, Oct 6, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Gopherman

Gopherman Sometimes I Wish I Could Go Back to Sleep

An old man was spending a beautiful early morning fishing. Tranquility all around him as the mist floated across the water. Casting out and retrieving, the only sound that could be heard was the plop of the lure on the water, when all of the sudden "Psst, hey over here."
    Startled by the intrusion the old man looked around everywhere but found no one there.
    Convinced he had imagined it, he cast the lure again.
    " Hey mister down here, are you blind?" the voice asked anxiously.
    This time the man looked down instead of around and spotted a large Frog sitting at the waters edge. Slowly he reached down and picked it up.
    "Are you talking to me?" he asked curiously.
    "Give me a kiss and I'll turn into a beautiful woman, we can make love every night for the rest of your life and I'll love you forever."
    The old man looked at the frog for a moment, thinking deeply, then placed the frog in his pocket.
    Completely bewildered the frog asked " Hey what's wrong with you? Did you hear what I said? I said I would turn into a beautiful woman, and we could make love every night for the rest of your life!"
    "Yes, I heard you!" the old man replied" but at my age, I'd rather have a talking frog!"

Last edited: Oct 7, 2015
  2. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

Oh now I see why you are building all those rail hydroponic's, you are secretly growing talking frogs :lol:

Gopherman, Hanzo and Altoidfishfins like this.
  3. UncleMorgan

UncleMorgan I like peeling bananas and (occasionally) people.

I know from experience you cain't trust no talkin' frog. Mine dumped me for a Muppet and run off to Hollywood. Then I got warts.

kellory, oldawg, Ganado and 1 other person like this.
  1. T. Riley
  2. Cruisin Sloth
  3. chelloveck
  4. Rocky Road Lerp
  5. chelloveck
    [MEDIA]
    Thread by: chelloveck, Oct 19, 2015, 2 replies, in forum: Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions
  6. Hanzo
  7. NVBeav
  8. stg58
  9. ghrit
  10. Katana Lee
    [IMG]
    Thread by: Katana Lee, Sep 30, 2015, 6 replies, in forum: Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions
  11. chelloveck
    [IMG]
    Thread by: chelloveck, Sep 26, 2015, 6 replies, in forum: Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions
  12. Brokor
  13. Witch Doctor 01
    [IMG]
    Thread by: Witch Doctor 01, Feb 1, 2015, 0 replies, in forum: Recipes
  14. nkawtg
  15. CRC
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7