The TEA PARTIES must be making some afraid

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by Cephus, Apr 14, 2009.

1. Cephus

Cephus Monkey+++ Founding Member

2. mrrk1562

mrrk1562 Monkey+++

im goning to my local party ..

3. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

got one down town 5-7 tonight...

4. Cephus

The family and I are on our way to the first of two right now !!!!!!

5. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

My Constitution is your employment contract: your services are no longer needed!

6. Clyde

Clyde Jet Set Tourer Administrator Founding Member

Death to the politburo

7. Cephus

well a good time was had by all,the grandsons carried the signs and played gofer
    the first one we went to was at the VA and there was about 150 people at that one ,
    The next one was much larger about 1500 at an outdoor theater on the Ohio River .
    I got more out of the smaller one they had better speakers !!!
    Guys if we can keep this rolling I honestly believe we stand a chance at taking this place back to a real Constitutional gov.

8. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

At least maybe we can blunt their more egregious legislative attacks. Hit them where they will feel it - in their paychecks! They serve by OUR will. We can put them in the unemployment line if we can all, everyone of the 80 million gun-owners in this nation, vote the offending politicos OUT of office. We have the potential to be the biggest voting block this nation has ever seen. We have the power, IF we can come together and us it!
    Come November of 2010 - we can take back a goodly portion of our straying Government. [freedom]

9. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

LIBBYS ARE GENUINELY disturbed by all this; Jeneane Garafalo was on olberman using pretty strong language and hurt my feelings. the beeeotsch...She stated :"conservatives at these rallies Didn't know why they were there, and their over grown limbic brains are all boldly completely and utterly racist".
    Itscause barky's black...the elitism drizzling from these smarmy libs makes me get all violent inside.

10. Seacowboys

If I am not mistaken, even a one term senator gets most of his salary and benefits for the rest of his natural life. Unemployment only removes them from power, not their wages.

11. Cephus

Yes they do get their pay check even if they only serve one term along with health care for life .

And if they know they are going to be voted out what will keep them from passing this new threat HR 45 .[dunno]

12. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

13. Seacowboys

Redneck racists with neurological problems and guns...don't forget the guns ass-wipe!

14. dragonfly

dragonfly Monkey+++

The biggest "drawback" to all of this, is simple:
    It must NOT be allowed to die, or even wither a tiny bit...
    The fight to take back the country and argue the point of being taxed to death, literally, has to be kept up....
    Pressure will eventually cause them to reconsider, or kill us all.
    Hah! "IF" they do that, where are they going to get those big salaries and freebies?
    Talk about cutting off one's nose, to spite their faces!
    I have seen where discussion on the MSM are consistent with:
    Let them have their day, and it will all pass, and they will all go home feeling like they have really done something....it will all be forgotten, in less than a week.
    Wow!
    Ballsy I must say!

15. Seacowboys

One thing that stands out well above the Mudsling Media is that Fox News had over twice the viewers than CNN and MSNBC on the coverage of this historic event. Greed is still all powerful and therefore, more people watching means higher ratings, means more advertising dollars, means more proffits, means we have set an example where truth equals proffit: God bless the Free Market System!

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7