The Trump Tax Plan (OMG--it's Sane!)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by UncleMorgan, Jan 2, 2016.

Tags:
  1. UncleMorgan

UncleMorgan I like peeling bananas and (occasionally) people.

Super simple, fair to the bone, and exactly what we need to start fixing our economy.

Tax Reform

I will vote for the Trump (twice!) and get all my dead relatives to do the same. No reason I can't vote like a Democrat, even if I am an Abbytarian.

Abbytarian: Abby + Libertarian. (Abby as in "Abby who?"--"Abby...Normal.")

2. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

So OK, the code is going to get revised as has been needed for one long time. A more interesting question, maybe, is what is he going to do about the debt, and how will the code revision dovetail with that?

VisuTrac likes this.
  3. Legion489

Legion489 Rev. 2:19 Banned

The US owes $19 trillion now (what the gov't will ADMIT to, but of course we "only" really owe $16 trillion since we "owe $3 trillion to ourselves") and that is about as much as the rest of the world HAS, so just write it off and start over.

Motomom34, hank2222 and 3cyl like this.
  4. reinkefj

reinkefj REINKEFJ

It will be "inflated" away imho.

5. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

The Federal Reserve and the IRS are privately owned corporations, illegal and unconstitutional.
    If your candidate isn't favoring abolishing these corporations and bringing in sound money and policy which isn't part of the matrix paradigm, then all you're gonna get is more tyranny.

Trump may seem to be the lesser of the evils on stage, and if you trust a single word he says, you've been duped by every politician and I cannot see why you cannot learn to stop buying the manure they are shoveling.

Legion489, Dont and Motomom34 like this.
  6. Tikka

Tikka Monkey+++

The deficit is small potatoes. Before anyone says HUH?

"According to Virginia Congressman Dave Brat, “by 2027, the United States could face $127 trillion in unfunded liabilities,” future financial obligations that we will be unable to pay for. The number is so large, it's almost inconceivable.Aug 13, 2015"

7. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

The USA Corp America has been declared bankrupt in world court.

Brokor likes this.
  8. Legion489

Legion489 Rev. 2:19 Banned

As Ganado said, the US 0f A is a privately owned corporation, as is, as Broker pointed out, the IRS and the Federal Reserve (read the book, THE CREATURE FROM JECKLE ISLAND). Again, just call your information desk at the library and ask and they will tell you.

9. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Yup. The IMF manages the bankruptcy and has been in control since 1933. It is an established fact that the United States Federal Government has been dissolved by the Emergency Banking Act, March 9, 1933, 48 Stat. 1, Public Law 89-719; declared by President Roosevelt, being bankrupt and insolvent. H.J.R. 192, 73rd Congress m session June 5, 1933 - Joint Resolution To Suspend The Gold Standard and Abrogate The Gold Clause dissolved the Sovereign Authority of the United States and the official capacities of all United States Governmental Offices, Officers, and Departments and is further evidence that the United States Federal Government exists today in name only.

Speaker-Rep. James Traficant, Jr. (Ohio) addressing the House: United States Congressional Record, March 17, 1993 Vol. 33, page H-1303

The Bankruptcy of The United States

1. Dunerunner
  2. Yard Dart
  3. Ganado
  4. TnAndy
  5. DKR
  6. Thunder5Ranch
  7. Yard Dart
  8. Bandit99
  9. Yard Dart
  10. UncleMorgan
  11. Legion489