The vibe

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by timberwolf50, Mar 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

We have tame ghostbusters. There is expertise here in almost anything you would like to learn about. Or go away, pretty much your choice. We can help with that, too.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2016
    Asia-Off-Grid, Brokor, GOG and 3 others like this.
  2. Dont

Dont Just another old gray Jarhead Monkey

Damn!!! Late to the party again!
    Anything I could say would be moot at this point..

Yard Dart and Ganado like this.
  3. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

You may be late to the party....but I hope you brought the beer!!

Asia-Off-Grid, stg58 and Motomom34 like this.
  4. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

beer? meah bring the scotch!

5. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

Whatever get's your groove on....feel my vibe. ;)

Ha!!!! [booze]

TailorMadeHell and Ganado like this.
  6. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

BYOD..... Bring your own Drink... Of choice....

7. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

Free BEvERages! Woohoo

8. Dont

Dont Just another old gray Jarhead Monkey

Two bottles of home brew are gone!!

Friend suggested I try some Glenfarcles twelve year old Scotch...

And need to pick up some more Gurka's to smoke...

Ganado and Yard Dart like this.
  9. AxesAreBetter

AxesAreBetter Monkey+++

Kind of sad. It's so hard to find someone who has spent time off grid (and I have, for what that is worth), that don't get fussy about something, then piss their pants standing on the cake.

Just plain unreasonable.

If only they still sold those nice liters of Maine oatmeal stout...or some of that crazy Mexican rum barrel aged porter...

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2016
  10. BlueDuck

BlueDuck Monkey+++

Kinda like a pebble in your boot, ain't he.

Motomom34 likes this.
  11. Kingfish

Kingfish Self Reliant

A perfect example of someone who only sees things in one angle. Bush craft. That is it for him. Live off the land no power, no nothing. And no friends , wife or kids either I would be pretty sure. There a few men in the world who can and do flourish in such a life . I for one will use every modern tool until I cant. His type don't bother me at all. At least he did not sit there and tell me that his bush craft way was the only way and argue for months trying to prove it. He is the totally opposite type of survivalist as me. Im a Prepper, stocking and storing things Ill need for hard times. He invites the poverty of Bushcraft. My wife would never be able to survive with at least some comforts. It isnt that hard to put few things away. It isn't that hard to understand the bug in concept. This guy seems to be looking for an elite bushcraft site stacked with special forces guys who can go out in the mud with knife and build a city. There used to be one site called SK run by a special forces guy who called himself Tire Iron. They were good.

SK stood for surviving Katrina. They had a forum and such . Very elite group. I was a member for a few weeks and got in through U.S. Militia forums. Then they went dark. Gone .

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2016
    Motomom34 and RightHand like this.
  12. BTPost

You can find such folks, but they usually, will no longer have ANY inclination to live that way.... They did that, as Young Men, and now that they do NOT have to do it, most just chose NOT to... They will be like Mr. Latrell, and Mr. Kile.... come Home and try to settle into a much more normal Lifestyle.... Oh they may be very guarded, in who they talk to, and who they let into their confidence, but they will usually want Wife &Family.... Still there will be a few, that can NOT make the transition... and those Guys will be very Scary, to ALL Outsiders.... I have one of those, living very close, here... Vietnam SEAL.... Lives alone, and for Good Reasons.... His Daughter looks after him, and happens to be here this week.... Nice Fellow, and I have known him for 40+Years, and we have an "Understanding"... He would Protect, AlaskaChick, with his life.... But I would NEVER want to be, on his BAD Side...

kellory, Brokor, chelloveck and 2 others like this.
  13. marlas1too

marlas1too Monkey+++

if you are a ghost then please fade away and let this forum continue without your chips for things you don't understand and pppuulllleeese I spent the first 14 years of my life living off grid and it was much harder in the 50,s
    sorry to the forum for my outburst

Rocky Road Lerp, GOG, Brokor and 5 others like this.
  14. runswithdogs

runswithdogs Monkey+++

Seriously?
    Did he just get his knickers in a twist over wearing a watch? *snerk*o_O:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

melbo, Gator 45/70 and Motomom34 like this.
  15. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

Well, "Days of our Lives" took the last hourglass....:rolleyes:

16. BTPost

MOD Note: This thread, NOW serves little purpose, in additional Posts.... [deadhorse] so it is now Locked....

Rocky Road Lerp, Brokor and VisuTrac like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7