The What If Firearm Game..

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by spoolboy, Jan 6, 2011.

1. snowbyrd

snowbyrd Latet anguis in herba

Detonics .45 stainless, Street Sweeper, Ruger Mini 14, stainless GB model. Maybe S&W .45, stainless model 4506. Some I have, some I had, some I wish I had. [cow][gun2]

2. Disciple

Disciple Monkey+

Smith&Wesson M&P.40c with crimson trace laser grips, lr-308, Saiga 12 with drum mags.

3. 45acpJHP

45acpJHP Monkey+

4. Byte

Byte Monkey+++

That's not a big knife...

[​IMG]
    THIS is a big knife! [gone]

Byte

5. Kingfish

Kingfish Self Reliant

Its not the biggest but it has a full 10 inch blade. I built it from the torsion bar off a 1967 Volkswagon just over 3/16th thick. It will cut through metal and or any leather protection pretty easy. Has good balance . I also have a Marine tomahawk. Kingfish

6. dan3

dan3 Monkey+

M14 National Match ("tweeked" by USMC armorer)
    Remington M870 12ga
    S&W M&P .45acp

7. kckndrgn

kckndrgn Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Just what I've got now, Mossberg 590a1, Glock pistol, & AR-15

8. Hispeedal2

Hispeedal2 Nay Sayer

Hell must be freezing over becasue I think I could live with that selection.

:evil:ohno[dancindevil]

9. Witch Doctor 01

Witch Doctor 01 Mojo Maker

my .357 and I are feeling a little lonely ab out now... but thats ok...

10. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Ya runs whut U brungs, This is a what if wish list after all, no need to say what you'll bring to the race, so long as you can carry what you name. (NO Soluthurns or Ma Deuce allowed in this question if I get spoolboy's OP.)

11. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

If I could have 1 more I'd grab my little 22 marlin because it's great for small game and it's ammo is light and cheap.

12. Hispeedal2

Hispeedal2 Nay Sayer

I agree with that as well..... I hate these topics;)

13. spoolboy

spoolboy Monkey+

Wasn't planning on it. Not a bad idea.

Its a wish list thing. If the shtf you really run with what you have.

14. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

No question it would be my DCI Para Fal with folding stock and 18" barrel .308 cal., Mossberg M590A1 12 ga. pump with ghost ring sights and speedfeed stock, and, and, gasp! I would pass up my beloved 1911 and go with the Springfield XD .45 compact model with 4" barrel and 13 rd clips. Never thought I would leave the old slab sides behind...sniff

15. Mountainman

Mountainman Großes Mitglied Site Supporter+++

I think most of the people posting here have what they said they would go with.

16. rle737ng

rle737ng Monkey+++

I use what I have, since if the SHTF, mailorder won't work: AR15, 870, HK USP 40.

17. JeeperSean

JeeperSean Monkey++

Here's the odd ball... my riffle would be my K98 Mauser... I can hit a man sized target using iron sites easily at 100 yards and not too bad at 200. going off what i have also ill take my Beretta 85 .380 over my 1911 any day way more accurate and easier to lug around... yeah it lacks the punch of a .45, but i poke a hole in you... chances are your going to stop doing what ever it is. And I would rater the 10/22 over a shotty.

18. Joboo

Joboo Monkey+

S&W M&P 15, Glock 19, SPAS 12. Why 9mm ,223 and 12 ga are all common. The SPAS can be pumped if needed. I would hate to leave behind any of my guns but mostly the Remington 700 and AR10 !

19. $awdust

$awdust Monkey+++

I need to go shopping. My 10-22 and pile of rocks are feeling inadequate.

20. Catullus

Catullus Monkey+++

My Mossberg 500, mini-14, and since I don't have a good handgun yet...a samurai sword!

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7