Therapy

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by tacmotusn, Sep 26, 2009.

1. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

Therapy

A psychiatrist was conducting a group therapy session with four young mothers and their small children. "You all have obsessions," he observed.

To the first mother, Mary, he said, "You are obsessed with eating. You've even named your daughter Candy."

He turned to the second mom, Ann: "Your obsession is with money. Again, it manifests itself in your child's name, Penny."

He turned to the third mom, Sue: "Your obsession is alcohol. This too shows itself in your child's name, Brandy."

At this point, the fourth mother, Kathy, quietly got up, took her little boy by the hand, and whispered, "Come on, Dick, this guy has no idea what he's talking about. Let's pick up Peter and Willy from school and go get dinner."

2. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

:lol:

3. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

Why Tracy I am disappointed. You overlooked the obvious discrepancy. An assumption was allowed to pass here by all who read it. Who is to say the women were the one responsible for naming the children. It might have been a joint decision (preferred), or a decision by the Father instead. JMHO of course [dunno]

4. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

Don't be disappointed, t. I just posted the laughter because I was trying not to post my first response:

Kathy's nuts.

5. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

Or, Kathy's husband was nuts! [lolol]

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7