There are only 2 types left :: Sheeple and Wolves

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by VisuTrac, Dec 5, 2011.

1. Falcon15

Falcon15 Falco Peregrinus

Call me alarmist, but I am of a firm conviction we will not see another election. The turn of current events, the legislation in place, the PDDs and EOs, and the legislation coming down the pipe make me think on the more pessimistic side. Add in the militarization of the police, the training of the military to operate as a "Homeland Security" force - on the actual homeland. In my book 2+2 still equals 4. Or to put it in more fundamental terms - if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck and has feathers, it is not a cow. The Constitution is tied up and held hostage, with a razor to it's proverbial throat.

Me, I'm a shepherd. Time to take out the wolves that threaten the flock.

T.R, larryinalabama, VisuTrac and 3 others like this.
  2. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

Falcon, that would truly be the beginning of The Second Revolutionary War......

I'll really hate to see it come to that, but I do believe it will..... soon.

3. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Justice is in one scale, And self-preservation is in the other.
    I choose the other...

VisuTrac likes this.
  4. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Isn't Justice and Self-Preservation in the same scale and the puppet masters in the other?

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  5. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Puppet Masters don't rate on our scale...Unless we add a negitive reading...
    Self-preservation is Nature and Gods Law...
    Justice is rated second...Since we can't control Nature or Gods Law...
    We then dispense Justice...

tacmotusn and VisuTrac like this.
  6. Seawolf1090

True 'justice' and Man's Law are too often worlds apart. Man makes his laws based on greed and want.

VHestin, Falcon15 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  7. VHestin

VHestin Farm Chick

That's why we have a criminal justice system. Not a victim justice system, but one for the criminals. Me, I don't think we have a justice system at all, but a legal one. Justice to me is the (would-be) Christmas Day bomber having a malfunction in his pants. Or Gadaffi ending up like those he persecuted. Justice, as far as I know, has never been found in a court verdict. Best courts can do is overturn an injustice they caused in the first place, after the damage has been done.

STANGF150 likes this.
  8. Seawolf1090

That's why I could never be a 'criminal defense attorney'..... I'd want the barstage to hang, but my 'job' <JOB>would be to get him off? That ain't 'justice'......

Justice is the murderer being tried, convicted and hung.
    'Legal' is the same perp going free because the charge had a mis-spelled wording........

STANGF150 and bountyhunter like this.
  9. T.R

T.R Monkey+

Prefer Mountain Lion ....... smarter , silent , doesn't need 20 of his buddies with him to be a bad ass .

10. limpingbear

limpingbear future cancer survivor....

I are borked either way. dems will try to get obamy elected, republicans if they are smart will nominate Paul, but even if Paul wins he will get nothing done because of the house and senate trying to keep the status quoe, will block him at every turn. I mean they cant even come up with a budget that both sides can agree on. Do you see them backing Ron Paul as he dismantles the FED, or disbands the AFT or trys to put this country back on the gold standard? Hell no! they are going to do everything they can to styme anything he does just so they can keep things the way they are. We need a clean sweep in bothe congress and senate and start over, with term limits.

STANGF150 and VisuTrac like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7