1. The Topic of the Month for October is "Make this the Perfect Bugout Location". Please join the discussion in the TOTM forum.

There is something missing from your survival kit.

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Trade' started by SurvivetheBlast, Sep 30, 2010.

1. SurvivetheBlast

SurvivetheBlast Monkey+

I can almost guarantee that there is something missing from your survival kit.

During my time educating myself about Prepping and being ready for worst-case scenarios, I have noticed that lots of the Survival Kit retailers don't offer proper solutions for AFTER a nuclear disaster or dirty bomb. THe thought of death by radiation chills me to my core-- and I am not satisfied with only having "Iodine Pills" on hand in the case of a nuclear event.

We must focus on DECONTAMINATING our shelters. I know, I know, I am not trying to just sell a product here. I am pointing out that people need to know about how to decontaminate surfaces from nuclear fallout, hazardous chemicals, etc. Yes, my site offers a solution. If you want to talk about my decon product-- please feel free to get in touch with me. survivetheblast@gmail.com
  2. dragonfly

dragonfly Monkey+++

I have to ask...just what are you selling as a radiation decon agent? There are several types depending on not only nuclear decon, but for other agents that you may come in contact with as well.
    Some are sodium chlorite ( bleach) in a 12:1 ratio for some agents, some are a solution of sodium bicarbonate ( arm & hammer type) for others. Most anti- or decons for radiation consist of several different cleansing agents, such as liquid soaps.....(external use only) of course!
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary