They are on to Us.........

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BTPost, Feb 4, 2014.

1. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Report: Mystery monkey spotted in Tampa neighborhood

Monkey believed to be breaking into cars, neighbors say

APOLLO BEACH, Fla. -

Authorities are reportedly searching for a monkey believed to be breaking into cars in an Apollo Beach neighborhood.

MyFoxTampaBay.com reports a rhesus macaque has been spotted wandering the Mirabay neighborhood and is believed to be breaking into cars and throwing things inside around, but not taking anything.

No injuries have been reported since the primate has been on the loose, but neighbors said they want it captured safely and moved elsewhere.

Gopherman, Gator 45/70 and Motomom34 like this.
  2. Pistolero

Pistolero Monkey++

We have a girl friend in the town of Palm Coast, Florida a Dr. Natalya V. One of her patients came in to her office a few months ago. the patient grew citrus. Don't know what kind but probably Oranges. The patient was complaining that once or twice a month some thieves were eating their fruit. not only that but the thieves were very wasteful. most of the fruit had only one or two bites taken from each one and then discarded around the property. they called the county sheriff and he came out to talk to them saying there is now a large population of monkeys that are living and reproducing in the wilds of eastern Florida. She didn't know what kind they are.

3. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

So, What is the Bag Limit on Monkeys, in Florida, these days..... Old @tacmotusn , could clean up, as a Professional Monkey Hunter......

4. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

Sorry, I kind of like most monkeys. Hogs now are a different story. I am a hog hunting fool when I have time. Hogs are predictable and that makes them easy pickings for those in the know. You don't need dogs either. I figure post shtf I can be a bacon, ham, pork, and sausage seller.

5. oldawg

oldawg Monkey+++

Around here hog hunting has gone big business for the city types. 12,000 for the 4wheeler,50,000 for the PU and trailer to haul it,another 5 grand for firearms,gear, and cool sunglasses. And of course the kill is left for the land owner to dispose of. Should also mention the 2-5 grand per gun for the deer lease they're on.

6. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

Bacon, on the hoof.

7. DarkLight

DarkLight Live Long and Prosper - On Hiatus

Someone mentioned wild boar hunting here in NC. I understand they're a nuisance so the season is 24/7/365. And in NC we can hunt with .223 or 5.56 so I could use...something in that caliber for more than a paper punch.

8. Dont

Dont Just another old gray Jarhead Monkey

Pig hunts are big in Hawaii.. Watched their hunting shows over there.. All hogs! But they didn't know the difference between a peacock and a pheasant..

swampbilly likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7