They said they are coming for our children and now they are

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by enloopious, Jun 6, 2022.

1. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

duane likes this.
  2. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Been seeing it for years! First it was forcing us to watch the Gay/Mixed race couples on T.V and movies, then the Gay acts that followed! Now we have Gender studied in grade school, where a kid learns his outty is actually an inny if he/she/it wants! Our kids also learn that they are not humans but what ever they decide they want to be, and that they have rights only based on feelings!
    Making the Kids into subjects that "NEED" the gov. to function is the last stage!

3. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Disney was once under Walt Disney a family orientated company now as a corporation of leftist --- Walt Disney World this month will be celebrating and sanctioning Gay days (LGBTRS --- alphabet group) Sad how society has changed .

4. enloopious

jim2, duane, Tully Mars and 2 others like this.
  5. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Disney really went off the rails, it started when they got together with Lucus films and it all went to hell after! Been to one of their parks lately, fucking expensive as hell! We were going to take the Neice and nephew until we started adding up the prices, holy hell! $130 per kid per day, then there all the "Add On's" like jump though line, and super access, which is basically the rich way to cheat! Then there is fool in the park, with the cheapest options costing at least $48 per kid! Hotels were way out there, and any " Package" was thousands and thousands! We added it up for the 7 of us, two rooms at the cheap hotels and the total was almost $6,000 for three days! Fuckin crazy! Back when I was a kid, my folks shelled out close to $1500 for the same deal for three days plus the air fair! That was a deal, even back then!, Close to 45 years ago!

jim2, duane, Tully Mars and 3 others like this.
  6. enloopious

Ura-Ki likes this.
  7. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Methinks you and others are late to the party...that boat sailed long ago, well before gay folk were able to come out of society's closet and be out and proud...just that the child abuse was kept well hidden and out of sight by.....by hymn singers and psalmists, among others...of various sexual orientations and various faith traditions. Where is the outrage about that historical, and continuing actual abuse?

https://caringwell.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/SBC-Caring-Well-Report-June-2019.pdf

Here is the full 'We'll Convert Your Children' video clip...Enjoy!

Just click the link button that says "watch on You Tube"

No, enloopian one, The singers of "We'll convert your children" aren't threatening a quest to molest your children...oh my, it is far, far WORSE! They are going to convert your children into becoming thoughtful, humane, tolerant, and caring people....oh the horror!!!

A selection of the YouTube comments following the 'We'll convert your children' video clip are instructive...they get it, whereas most of the LGBTQI+ haters don't.

There is some irony in the song lyrics, and the song title, 'We'll Convert Your Children', and that is, 'straights' (mainly conservative religious folk) have for many years tried to convert gays to the 'straight' sexual orientation (through 'conversion therapy'), and it has to be emphasised, with negligible 'success'...I suspect, that if gays used similar techniques...they would be no more successful converting 'straight' kids into gays, any more than 'straight' adults have been effective in converting gay folk to 'straight'....so no, gays aren't going to be converting 'straight' kids into '.gays'.

https://theadvocate.org.au/news/reforming-tasmanias-traumatic-gay-conversion-practices/

Last edited: Jun 6, 2022
  8. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

It's Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve!

Gay is a construct in the brain, an affliction to be rooted out or treated as the mental health issue it is! Were born man or woman not up to you to choose which method of peeing you prefer, Hard Stop!
    Pushing the Homosexual agenda, forcing it down everyone's throats and demanding it be accepted as being normal is very very wrong! Society should not be forced to comply with a small sect who believe they have equal rights over and above the rest of us! Sex is supposed to be between a male and female only, anything else is an abomination and should be shunned and looked down upon as the mental sickness it actually is! I'm tired of being forced to accept and comply with homosexual behaviours, and if you don't like it, tough shit, I don't care about your prescious feelings!

9. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Hey Chell, if your gonna pick on religion, make sure you get it right! There is only one "Religion" guilty of buggering little kids, catholic priests protected by the church! Ask yourself why that is so! Don't lump the rest into the same category and blame all religions, except Islam, which is fake so it doesn't really count, but still!!!!!

Btw, you say your not, I garentee you, laying there on the ground with your entrails now extrails you will find religion Ricky Tic! Seen it many times, tough guys laying in the back of my helicopter having a sudden conversion to Christ! It's never too late, even for an ol salt like you! Point is, religion often gets used for an excuse, and worse, gets blamed for the wrongs in men, that's wrong, blame the man for his actions and then show him the way forward if you can!

Last edited: Jun 6, 2022
    Capt. Tyree, crowdaddy, jim2 and 2 others like this.
  10. enloopious

Actually Jews are known for pederasty. You ever read the Talmud?

Ura-Ki likes this.
  11. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

12. Dont

Dont Just another old gray Jarhead Monkey

Have you ever read a bible commentary and you questioned it's accuracy? The talmud is man's word, not Gods.
    I have not read them as they consist of,,, 20+ volumes? They are a "commentary" on God's words and 613 law's, with only a third applying to us and are merely common sense.

I have heard that Tel Aviv has become the hottest vacation destination for homosexuals. Pedophilia, I have no knowledge of.

Ura-Ki likes this.
  13. enloopious

One of the guys I worked with a few years back was a Jewish pedophile. He specifically converted because as long as the children aren't Jewish they don't care what you do to them. Last I saw him he was arrested by the FBI for anal sex with a 16yo boy, but they let him go. I think his dad was a senator or governor but I'm sure that had nothing to do with it.

Cruisin Sloth, duane and Ura-Ki like this.
  14. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

Sex with a 16-year-old doesn't make you a pedophile, just a dirty old man, or woman. In his case, a dirty old queer. A pedophile is someone who is attracted to and has sex with children, who have not entered puberty. If the age difference is greater than 4 or 5 years, it could be against the law...depending upon the jurisdiction. Not everyone that has sex with someone younger is a pedophile, but all pedophiles have sex with someone younger!

15. enloopious

In that state 16yo is a minor and he was 50 at the time.

3cyl and Ura-Ki like this.
  16. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

And if he had been 18 or 20, it would have been legal...sick and immoral, but legal!

3cyl and Ura-Ki like this.
  17. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Ben Stine #99 for the win.

18. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

South park totally 100% predicted the future. Original air date was 2002. They absolutely fucking nailed it, teachers are grooming kinds, exposing them to a bunch of gay stuff. Except today almost exactly 20 years later to the day Mr Garrison wouldn't have been fired for putting a hamster in his assistants ass in front of a class of 3rd graders.

enloopious likes this.
  19. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Yep they want to do weird shit with your kids or grandkids.

3cyl and Sobospider like this.
  20. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7