They said they are coming for our children and now they are

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by enloopious, Jun 6, 2022.

1. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Should the Highschool concerned deny the transgender woman her human rights? Even though a duty to accomodate may be applicable...it seems that some culture war warriors object to the aesthetics of the woman's transitioned body shape, but do their preferences get to trump the woman's?

N.B. Gender, gender expression, Sex, and Sexual orientation are some of the protected grounds that fall within the Ontario Human Rights Code, and employment is a social protected area under that Code. Of course that doesn't prevent culture wars warriors from body shaming the person concerned...provided that her prosthetic breasts don't represent a clear and present occupational work health and safety risk to her students, or herself in the school workshop, then it is probably nobody's fricken business.

The Ontario Human Rights Code | Ontario Human Rights Commission.

Relevant information relating to the Ontario Human Rights Code:

2. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

Its in another thread. Nobody said they supported that either.

mechstdr likes this.
  3. enloopious

Firstly, the children's rights are all that really matter. That clown circus does nothing to educate children.

Second, its a dude, not a woman. He belongs in a therapists office.

Third, what is your point? If Canada wants to destroy itself, its on the right path. These Marxist infiltrators have mutilated and disfigured their bodies with the specific goal of infiltrating the education system and destroying the lives of as many children as possible using their deformities warped logic. You supporting that is sick and shows your true goals and intentions. Why would anyone ever take your advice on anything I'm sure I will never know. Its like saying "I'd like to murder your mom. Its my human right because that's just how I'm built. How can you deny me my human rights?" Its a joke. Nobody is ever going to buy that story and just that you are pushing it seriously and trying to defend child molesters is something to be ashamed of. Around here people with those types of goals and tactics disappear and are never heard of again. Maybe in Canada its different but you bring that crap around here and its lights out.

mechstdr and 3cyl like this.
  4. chelloveck

Well, I'm impressed by your incoherent gibberish, particularly as you've demonstrated a remarkable talent for full stop placement. [winkthumb][winkthumb][winkthumb] You do have to do some work on your paragraphing though. *yawn*

upload_2022-9-19_22-27-12.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2022
  5. enloopious

I'm impressed by your unrelated response.

6. enloopious

mechstdr likes this.
  7. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

I wonder how many of these people accept malformed products and poorly functioning equipment after all if there are no standards then there are no values and no quality control. kind of what's happening in the goods and products we are getting now days. Products are being shipped back and forth from shipper to customer back again because parts are missing only to get the same thing back and worse.
    My point is if accepting malformed products becomes the norm we are doomed.
    Teachers should be presenting the ideal, not the dregs of society.
    It's not my fault Barby makes you look fat, the mirror and bathroom scale do that just fine.
    Would you want a stent for your heart made with the standards these teachers promote?
    Parents should want to be a good example to their kids but being self-indulgent and lacking discipline teach that to their children instead.

mechstdr, Ura-Ki and enloopious like this.
  8. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

mechstdr, Ura-Ki and Dunerunner like this.
  9. chelloveck

There is a difference between banning someone and their book,, and choosing not to promote someone and their book....but that subtle distinction is lost to some, and their supporters.

Another perspective

Kirk Cameron is shocked — shocked! — that queer-friendly public libraries aren't interested in promoting his faith-based children's book

The brouhaha about public libraries and Kirk Cameron is just another Christian victimhood storm in a missal, which as it happens also admirably serves double duty for shamelessly promoting his book 'As You Grow'. :rolleyes:

Although, for someone who apparently "didn't even have to wear women's underwear" at the public library book reading of his faith based picture book, he (Kirk Cameron) sure got his panties in a wad about it. :LOL:

Last edited: Dec 31, 2022
  10. Minuteman

img-50c5a5de.

mechstdr and Dunerunner like this.
  11. Minuteman

img-3796fc29.

gii shi kan dug, techsar and mechstdr like this.
  12. Minuteman

img-a302d411.

mechstdr likes this.
  13. Minuteman

img-51c52f15.

mechstdr likes this.
  14. mechstdr

mechstdr patriotic grease monkey

that says it all, good sir. they won't release Epsteins list just like Hunters laptop too many names on there that people would be shocked and surprised to find out!!

15. Minuteman

Last edited: Jul 15, 2023
  16. chelloveck

Sounds like the kind of argument that could be used to justify following other progressive policies from those progressive countries with regards to gun regulation, and availability of reproductive choice, et al

Instead of just relying on Breitbart propaganda for a biased exposition of the issue, why not explore factual sources of information with regard to EU countries approach to trans health policies, beyond Breitbart's exposition on gender affirming surgery for minors?

An alternative view to the Breitbart proposition:

Access to sex reassignment surgery
    Trans* people’s access to gender-affirming health care: A European comparison
    Trans Health Map 2022: the state of trans healthcare in the EU - TGEU

Last edited: Jul 14, 2023
  17. chelloveck

Oh Mel is just one of those bigoted Hollywood celebrities, spruiking anti semitic, Qanon loony conspiracy theories...so he must be totally 'credible'? :rolleyes: The reference to adenochrome attributed in the Mel meme, just exploits the medieval antisemitic blood libel, propagated by some Christians for centuries.Blood libel | Anti-Semitism & Historical Context

Adenochrome can apparently be synthesised artificially in the lab, so no need to harvest it from torturing trafficked children n'est-ce pas?

QAnon’s Adrenochrome Quackery
    Untangling the Conspiracy Theories Around Adrenochrome
    The Adrenochrome Conspiracy Theory Explained
    The Dark Virality of a Hollywood Blood-Harvesting Conspiracy

18. chelloveck

19. chelloveck

Yes, as fine an example of argumentum ad baculum as I have seen. Argumentum ad Baculum The issue is more nuanced than simply just...'agree with my position on the issue, or I'll knock your block off'.

Unlike same sex attraction, and opposite sex attraction between consenting adults, adults who are attracted to minors don't have the legal right to act sexually upon that attraction, and minors don't usually * have the lawful license Definition of LICENSE to consent to such kinds of sexual liaisons.

* The age of lawful consent may vary in some jurisdictions United States Age of Consent Laws By State

Just as not all same sex and opposite sex attracted individuals act upon such attraction romantically or sexually, not all pedophiles act upon those inclinations either. The problematic issue rests with those who do, in which case they are fair game for prosecution and punishment, same as if same sex and opposite sex attracted people who engage in non non consensual sex are liable to prosecution and punishment.

20. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

Nobody ever said pedophiles were designated to just one political party ,, but what we're saying is the democrat party is openly supporting , or complacent with it ,, so where do you stand ,, being a staunch democrat supporter , that you are ??

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7