They're watching us

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by CATO, Feb 23, 2012.

1. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

And 'they' is growing in size with the enlistment of the petrified masses via the use of posters like the sample below:

Attached Files:

2. xusmico

xusmico Monkey

I was a for real US Counterintelligence/HUMINT Operations Officer (Case Officer) for 10 years. Trained and certified to conduct clandestine operations. If you are really so stupid as to think that the Govt IS NOT watching you, please give me your ATM PIN. You can trust me...

Recent news on the FBI using the "stingray" SIGINT device that was classified in the '80s (put to good use the counterdrug wars down south, thats how we got Paublo.)

If you ever get on the radar, you will always be watched. just being on this site is enough, depending on what you post.

3. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

Welcome to the Monkey....

....probably not the best way to make friends on here....some may think you are calling us "stupid" on your first post. ;)

BTW....thank you for your service. (y)

4. Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog survival of the breed

I got something they can watch (ME)[kissit]or (ME AND THEIR WIFE) [do-it] hahahaha[pregnant]oooops. It belongs to cephus I told him not to do that but them hollor boys never listen(LOL)

oldawg, Gator 45/70, Cephus and 2 others like this.
  5. Cephus

Cephus Monkey+++ Founding Member

With all the things I say I know they are looking at me for something and if I wasn't they'd make stuff up.I just hope they make me taller and better looking !!!

Alpha Dog and Gator 45/70 like this.
  6. oldawg

oldawg Monkey+++

I certainly do hope my government is watching over me, heaven knows I need it.And if something bad happens I trust them to be right there to help me out.But I have noticed there seem to be some on here that think differently.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  7. Redneck Rebel

Redneck Rebel Monkey++

2183619BS-meter2.

oldawg and Gator 45/70 like this.
  8. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

bullshit-meter-0.

tulianr and oldawg like this.
  9. tulianr

tulianr Don Quixote de la Monkey

I was surprised to see a wikipedia page on this. I was stationed at Menwith Hill for four years, and at Fort Meade and other places for many more years. My experience has left me with the realization that unless you keep your thoughts inside your own head, they are vulnerable to intercept. The moment you communicate them to anyone, including your dog, they are open to compromise. It all depends on who wants to know what your communicated thoughts are, and how badly they want to know it.

I find the furor of the American public over the government's ability to monitor them a bit humorous because, for the most part, nobody gives a crap what they are thinking or doing. I pity the idiot who is tasked with monitoring my communications or movements. I hope he has a big thermos of coffee to keep him awake.

BTPost and Alpha Dog like this.
  10. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Give a thought to the poor sigint/humint guys.....

I can only sympathise with the guy monitoring you, tulianr, but the team monitoring me will have slightly different challenges

The team monitoring me will all be on the ball...because everything I say is absolutely fascinating! Even Spock agrees!

Spock - Fascinating! - YouTube

The team's main challenge will be trying to decipher what I am saying...A good dictionary and thesaurus should help them.

tulianr likes this.
  11. mongovb

mongovb Monkey+

Yea I worked with someone years ago in my former life who was stationed at one of the alphabet agencies that worked on it.

12. Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog survival of the breed

A man with ears like this don't need no help with spying on us. He can hear what we are thinking. He can even hear a skeeter fart at a 1000 yards.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

bountyhunter and Gator 45/70 like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7