Things to ponder

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by GOG, Apr 29, 2016.

Tags:
  1. GOG

GOG Free American Monkey

This is from an email this morning and I thought it was worth passing on. Some days we can all use a smile.

If I had a dollar for every girl that found me unattractive, they'd eventually find me attractive.
    >
    >
    > I find it ironic that the colors red, white, and blue stand for freedom, until they're flashing behind you.
    >
    >
    > Today a man knocked on my door and asked for a small donation towards the local swimming pool, so I gave him a glass of water.
    >
    >
    > I changed my password to "incorrect," so whenever I forget it the computer will say, "Your password is incorrect."
    >
    >
    > Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
    >
    >
    > I hate it when people use big words just to make themselves sound perspicacious.
    >
    >
    > Hospitality is the art of making guests feel like they're at home when you wish they were.
    >
    >
    > Ever stop to think and forget to start again?
    >
    >
    > There may be no excuse for laziness, but I'm still looking for it.
    >
    >
    > Women spend more time wondering what men are thinking than men spend thinking.
    >
    >
    > Is it wrong that only one company makes the game Monopoly?
    >
    >
    > Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.
    >
    >
    > I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me.

john316, Legion489, Yard Dart and 8 others like this.
  2. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

this is always worth a second post
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

svjoe, Gray Wolf, oldawg and 11 others like this.
  3. marlas1too

marlas1too Monkey+++

I'm a self made person--see what you get when you have no directions

Ganado, GOG and Yard Dart like this.
  4. Legion489

Legion489 Rev. 2:19 Banned

Everyone who has come to see me has made me happy. Some by coming, others by leaving.

No one gets out alive. Everyone is terminal. (Friend with cancer).

Dying puts everything into perspective. What have you done that really matters? (another friend who was dying).

Always stop and smell the roses. Unless you are being chased.

In 100 years, no one will know or care if my house was neat and tidy and it won't matter. However being kind and caring to a child might change history 100 years from now. (sign on a friends wall)

1. Yard Dart
  2. Yard Dart
  3. Altoidfishfins
  4. Yard Dart
    [IMG]
    Thread by: Yard Dart, Oct 23, 2018, 23 replies, in forum: Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions
  5. 3M-TA3
  6. Witch Doctor 01
  7. Asia-Off-Grid
    [ATTACH]
    Thread by: Asia-Off-Grid, Jul 25, 2018, 10 replies, in forum: Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions
  8. chelloveck
  9. 3M-TA3
  10. Yard Dart
  11. OldDude49
  12. RJB
  13. Legion489
    [IMG]
    Thread by: Legion489, Jun 13, 2017, 8 replies, in forum: Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions
  14. Yard Dart
  15. Yard Dart
  16. chelloveck
  17. Yard Dart
  18. Ganado
  19. 3M-TA3
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7