Third-Party Lab Study Finds Oxygen Levels in Wise Co Foods 110 Times Higher than in Mountain House

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Trade' started by JC Refuge, Jul 13, 2012.

1. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

The only reason I said Wal-Mart is the last time I was in the one that I go to, there were some MH there. They could've been old...I didn't look at them closely. I'll just go to REI...although I'll have to get some Wise stuff from Amazon.

2. MountainHouse

MountainHouse Monkey

Thanks for the kind words, Brokor.

It turns out that most of the Wal-Mart stores on the west coast currently carry Mountain House. If your local store isn't one of them, the Sporting Goods Manager at your local Wal-Mart (anywhere nationwide) should be able to special order a wide variety of Mountain House food through their online catalog.

3. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

How about getting some walmarts in PA to carry MH.

Brokor likes this.
  4. Airtime

Airtime Monkey+++

I need to do some more examining but I have been finding that the Mylar pouches with a 25 year shelf life generally don't have meat in them. Add the meat and shelf life goes down to like 7 years. Maybe there are some 25 year pouches with real meat and texturized soy protein or similar yummy ingredient that I haven't come across yet. I not overly thrilled eating lots of the same meal from a number 10 can till it's gone. Thinking that a good compromise might be the vegetarian pouches and number 10 cans of meat and open one can to mix with different pouches to mix up the palette. Thoughts?

AT

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7