This a good price

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by melbo, Sep 12, 2005.

1. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

I've never really been thrilled with these nor wanted one. But, I was just sent a Classifieds link from my gun club that someone has one NIB for $600 OBO.

Bushmaster MSRP is $825...
    http://www.bushmaster.com/shopping/Carbon15/az-c15p21.asp

If it's a deal, and I can snag it for $500...........

2. E.L.

E.L. Moderator of Lead Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

I am thinking that buffer tube could be used like a semi-quasi stock. Kind of like a cheap/no paper alternative.........

3. phishi

phishi Psy-Ops Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Is it the one with no hand guards? If it is it's less of a deal, but still a steal :twisted: .

You would need to get the hand guard kit (on the accessaries page), the lower picatinny rail (they make it, but its not on their sight), the front adapter & a flash hidder (You'll be blind without it), the Reflex sight I have on loan, a ring for the sling post (check the pic of the 97s pistol, look under the tube), and a single point sling. I know you don't need mags, but a few more wouldn't hurt. Add a SF G2 to the lower rail and you have a fine CCW/truck gun.

If you do this, I'll have to send you my idea for a holster set up. Or you could just use that MC vest that we're dying to see! Let me know what you decide.

phishi

4. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

picked it up for $500.

THis thing is pretty goofy but a deal is a deal. Think I coulod easily make $2-$300 on it it I needed to liquidate it. I may have that handguard and sight rail installed.

Very light :D

5. E.L.

E.L. Moderator of Lead Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

[worthless] You knew that was coming. We need a range report too.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7