This is going to upset some people very much...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by OldDude49, Jun 11, 2016.

1. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

My beliefs are actually pretty unique and usually kept to myself. :D

2. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

I have no problem with you or your beliefs...

if my understanding is correct that is between you and God...

you can rest assured that unlike another religious group...
    I am a member of one that will not behead you for your disbelief seesaw[angel][beer]

Dont likes this.
  3. Dont

Dont Just another old gray Jarhead Monkey

Odin is responsible for Global Warming then... Sure going to be a shock for the environmentalist and the dot guv bunch...;)

chelloveck likes this.
  4. Salted Weapon

Salted Weapon Monkey+++

Where most get it wrong it its not faith that makes one know there is a God.
    There is one plain and simple, its not because of the Bible or school that I know. Its because how this whole God things works is the
    evidence never shows its self to a atheist. The same as showing a Liberal guns are good and safe and even showing them wont enlighten them. Yet one day they have a home intruder and all else changes. Its that way with God, don't believe in him lol then guess what that is your reality a world without God in it. But mine has him/her in it and I have no doubts its pretty simple .Not near as complicated as it seems. You let science convince you there is no God, tada in your world there is not one sad but true want evidence of a God then seek him out and you will find him its how it works my friends. Ive been a Pastor about 11 years used to this question and thought allot never thought id share on a survival site, but guess its a sort of survival :)

Aeason likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7