This Is Good!

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by Seacowboys, Jul 25, 2012.

1. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

After spending 3 weeks on this new forum system, (xenForo), everything about the old forum seems flat. This is active and dynamic and I'm really enjoying all the alerts and prompts that instantly tell me that this or that post has been replied to. Realtime is much better than days apart.

It makes posting and reading here much more fun. (At least for me).

2. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

melbo end the fed!
    melbo Hey guess what?
    melbo You should let me know how many alerts this gives you.
    melbo END TH EFED. And then END THE FED.
    melbo Don't ask me, ask Ghrit.
    Melba whoops.

Indeed. Love the new forum.

3. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

The system must be smart, one reply alert and one tag alert.

4. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

Do you believe everything you read in the news? I certainly do not. I am pretty sure most Monkeys don't. However in this political climate, I agree that odds of this coming to a senate vote prior to the election is pretty damn slim. Our hope on this is the election and after the election as was touched on in the reuters news article ....
    SECOND CHANCE IN 2013?

Should Republicans win control of the Senate in November's elections, the Paul audit measure will likely resurface in some form next year. Rand Paul will continue in the Senate and will succeed his father as Congress' top Fed critic.

His efforts to rein in the Fed's powers also could shift next year to a campaign to replace Bernanke, whose four-year term expires January 31, 2014.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7