This is how to take an active shooter

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by stg58, Mar 28, 2023.

1. stg58

stg58 Monkey+++ Founding Member

Unlike the pussies in Uvalde texas stroking it while kids were being murdered, the men in Nashville went in and took out the piece of shit.

Kamp Krap, sasquatch91, Zimmy and 4 others like this.
  2. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

The gun will still be demonized, not the shooter.

3. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

The last several school shooters have been some form of cross dresser or trans weirdo.

4. Tempstar

Tempstar Monkey+++

Good for them. Did me good to see violence of action against the POS rather than "talking them down". If more of these things were handled this way, the perps would start taking notice.

5. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

All in all, those cops did great! They didn't stand around and wait, they went in with a swiftness, were pretty much on task and focus, good comms, and good tactics! Cops didn't even hesitate to shoot by demanding he give up, no and he is now taking the dirt nap challenge while getting is dick shot off, finally achieving his dreams of becoming a chick!

6. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Seepalaces and SB21 like this.
  7. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Naw @Ura-Ki you got the sexes backward.. She was born a Female, and dressed and used Pronouns, of a Male before and during this incident… He was being treated for Psychological issues regarding his perceived Gender, by professional providers..

Kamp Krap, Seepalaces, SB21 and 2 others like this.
  8. natshare

natshare Monkey+++

Meanwhile, JoBama and his gun grabbing cohorts will continue to make the shooter the victim, and the gun the evil doer. They will never consider that the ONLY person who hated that day, was the shooter, but will blame Christianity for hating the trans "woman". SMDH

toydoc, oldawg, Seepalaces and 3 others like this.
  9. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Depends on which media source you watch, I have seen both being reported, not that I care one but, but the greater number of reports I have seen all say Biological male!

Seepalaces, Zimmy and Gator 45/70 like this.
  10. BTPost

Wish these NEWS-Outfits would get their stories straight… Heard tonight, from an
    onScene Reporter that the Shooter carried One Semiauto Rifle, and two Semiauto Handguns…. Exactly backwards from what has been reported to date… It would be nice if these Yahoos could actually report FACTS, instead of speculation….

11. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

The bad ,,, innocent kids and teachers dead ,,,
    The good ,,, dead perp ,,

The bad part for the liberal media is it's a gender queered wacko thats not gonna help their sick agendas of queer phobias and inclusivity .

In the next few days ,, we'll see how much the gun grabbers start screaming ,, seeings how one of their queered up wackos was the perp ,,, versus just some troubled picked on school kid with a gun .

Bottom line ,, how will they turn this to fit their agenda ?? Wait and see .

12. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

The Pedo in Chief, Joe already joked about eating Chocolate Chip ice creme while the blood was still warm, the. Renewed his call for Assault weapons bans, despite the shooter not actually expensing a single round from it's AR, all shooting was done with it's Kel-Tec Sub 2000 which is most assuredly NOT an assault weapon by any stretch! But hey, the shooter DID have an AR -14 on it's person when it took it's dirt nap, so I guess it's not too far a stretch to connect the dots!

BTW, F.J.B!

Horsegal, Kamp Krap, oldawg and 3 others like this.
  13. survivistal

survivistal Monkey

Uvalde was totally fake meant only to stir up anti-gun sentiment. Uvalde was right when the border was being overrun and so dead bodies were easy to get, as are whores dressed up like cops for da easy money. I love actual cops btw. As for the db (db=douchebag) tranny who resented her old classmates who shunned her for pretending to be male? wgaf. Real or otherwise, the only outrage should be the absurd attention they get in the msm. There's your problem because without that they have no narrative to sell you to begin with.

14. BTPost

Do you have ANY verified FACTS, to back up you assertions above? Since you are a New Monkey, your personal opinions do not carry much weight… until we get to know you a lot better…

Ura-Ki, Dunerunner and Minuteman like this.
  15. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

@survivistal I noticed that this is one of your first post here on the Monkey.
    Please introduce yourself by creating a post in the thread New Member Introductions

Dunerunner and BTPost like this.
  16. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

A change of shoes , FAKE !!

upload_2023-3-28_20-42-54.

Ura-Ki likes this.
  17. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

18. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Uvaldi wasn't fake, but Sandy Hook sure as hell was! Call me Krazy, but I still don't believe a single "Fact" that was reported! Absolutely NOTHING made any sense, kinda like the Vegas concert shooting, don't tell me that wasn't setup and carried out to look like something, it sure as Fuck wasn't what they wanted us to believe and I actually CAN prove it!

Homer Simpson likes this.
  19. aardbewoner

aardbewoner judge a human on how he act,not on look and talk.

In europe you don`t as we are defenseless! We the sheep and even the wolfs are standing powerless on the sideline watching the government employees fight for the best shelter.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  20. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Yeah didn't one of the teachers that conveniently suicided claim there was a team of people inside the school shooting people?

Zimmy likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7