THIS IS WHAT A FALSE FLAG LOOKS LIKE! HUZZAH!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mindgrinder, Aug 15, 2013.

1. Mindgrinder

Mindgrinder Karma Pirate Ninja|RIP 12-25-2017

Brokor likes this.
  2. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

I have to ask what is the purpose? What are they hoping to gain?

3. Icefoot

Icefoot Monkey+

World sympathy. PR war. Especially from the liberal western press that will air the images from this as if it really happened and get everyone all upset about the bad, oppressive, mean, violent, evil rebellion trying to oust their beloved leader. When the truth is a lot less dramatic. It is a press technique proven to be effective in achieving the goal of influencing public opinion by US press corp during the Vietnam War. And every tinpot cause has used it ever since.

Brokor and Motomom34 like this.
  4. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

Pictures provoke emotional responses. They want to stage pics that provoke you like these iconic photo stirred the world. Emotion is the weapon here. for good, or ill, passion, fear, mockery, respect, duty, service, and death. they are all here, and they all have power of the hearts and minds of people the world over. So, to answer your question, they are staging a scene to provoke an emotional response, a lie to provoke a passion, like flirting with another to make your lover jealous. Truth may or may not have anything to do with it.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQUbTDPzC72XC4P_c_Awjb47EHYOErHYvLlaNP0QeDg6TT6vX1X images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQxsFSV7lMsgXuZ29SVH4zG_LCbjuEyoGFisi_PcuMND2Dv804LPA images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTtfrIBO7ux9umRW8nLCPHv9Tfq62s2L_pRgmAnCvbUJWXPNHlm images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT_UlhIFP7hquKu6Rid8Tt7RsRVowDL66nt24AOJ5uo9LV1oeSp famous-photographs-Hitler-in-Paris. images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTpntY70ngk8iFX7Aek7qQXHRqF5F5ZFNMR9kCAqcVK8tzdoBDZ Egypt-1. 190191_10150124703187381_7395562_n. images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSDvFR_xz0wnPDmVGQlD49aJ34NwlWnP5jUG6vtTr1rMnZPy4qVhw images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT4M_8-uNLrFWLl-JkTcFoBDICfIujDJ7yR6JYOf5PWkqF6xcQ No-Pope-Elected-Image-1. images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTIuBvlqZDghQu7WBGr7PxlFD6h_34QqBBVOFQ8nQSD79YXdmQE0g images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTEMOhiBCCq7Tee0dCBf3L3kjG5qh5xfHp47daBHPCbUCx9eC4F images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTD2dJ-bQcSZRACr1ntAMXzBZo4hHwLUAHkQHmxeVM94eh6kBCe 5-Photographs-That-Changed-the-World-2. BreakerBoys. 905543-images-that-changed-the-world. 905533-images-that-changed-the-world. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

NotSoSneaky and Motomom34 like this.
  5. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

famous-photographs-Hitler-in-Paris.

Whoa. I stood in the exact same spot Hitler did. o_O

100_0168_opsec.

Motomom34 and Mindgrinder like this.
  6. Mindgrinder

Mindgrinder Karma Pirate Ninja|RIP 12-25-2017

Snorting that DU and the vaccines did moar damage than I thought....

Brokor likes this.
  7. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

I stood in the same place the pope did!

No-Pope-Elected-Image-1.

Brokor likes this.
  8. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Hope none of it Rubbed off on either of you......

9. Minuteman

This is totally off topic and a blatant thread hijack, but anyway.

I was in Rome in June for a Harley rally and toured the Vatican while there. I paid for an after hours private tour that let us in the Sistine Chapel after hours with a private guide. It was well worth the money as they don't allow the guides during normal hours to narrate. But ours was free to tell us all the little details of what we were looking at. I loved this painting above the alter.
    10 Years after painting the ceiling, Michelangelo was once again commissioned to paint this mural. During the intervening decade he had received much criticism for painting full genitalia in his works. In the mural "Judgement Day" we see Christ in the middle with his right hand raised and his left hand lowered. The redeemed saints are ascending to Heaven on his right and the condemned descending to hell on his left. If you zoom in on the picture you will see the figure of a man on the far bottom right (our right) of the painting. The man was Michelangelo's most vocal critic for painting genitalia. He painted a likeness of the man and has a snake curling around his waist and the snake is biting his crotch!! So you cannot see his genitalia!!!
    So this iconic painting, in one of the most hallowed places on earth, contains a big FU to the artists critics!! LOL!!! I love it!

BTPost likes this.
  10. Minuteman

No fear of that on my part. Hitler, The Pope, Anti-christ, all the same. ;) JK. A little bit of my Southern Baptist roots showing!

11. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

I was thinking maybe a better line would be, " I stood, where Da Vinci stood"

Brokor likes this.
  12. Minuteman

Whoa. I stood in the exact same spot Brokor did.

DSCI1394.JPG

Brokor likes this.
  13. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Oh! At night, too! What's with the barricades?

14. Minuteman

They don't let you get right up to the wall anymore I guess. This was our last night there and I was determined to get this shot before I left!!

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7