This Is Why We Fight: Gov Evicts Man From His Own Property

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Brokor, Dec 2, 2010.

1. Illini Warrior

Illini Warrior Illini Warrior

Even Worse in the Chicago Area

In the Chicago area our beloved leader the Big O is neckdeep in a land grab scheme ........

Under the guise of building another Chicago airport they are preparing to seize farms that have been family owned for 5-6 generations ........

The State of Illinois is totally broke ........ airlines don't want anything to do with this "mess in the making" ........ absolutely no FAA approval for even a basic plan ....

but the movers and the shakers like Jesse Jackson Jr, crook ex governor Blago, and the various union officials, all who helped get the Big O elected, stand to profit from the land scheme ........

2. Wild Trapper

Wild Trapper Pirate Biker

Kinda reminds me of that movie, "Field of Dreams". If you build it they will come. The previous owner of the property I now own, actually built a baseball field in of his fields, nobody came. He lost the place because he couldn't pay the mortgage. He had what could have been a working farm, but it got divided up and sold off. I bought the last piece left, which was the house and 13 acres.

With those TSA goons fondling people, and scaring people off flying, why would Chicago go for something like that? Those people must be nuts. Where would the payback be? Almost forgot, taxpayer funded.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7