Those Smart Phones

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Seacowboys, Sep 5, 2021.

1. sec_monkey

sec_monkey SM Security Administrator

yer imaginin things dat dont exist ;) ;)

Gator 45/70, Ura-Ki and SB21 like this.
  2. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Portland is one of the West Coasts major Secure Networks Switching & Routing Centers and has been for many years… The Columbia River provides many undersea Overseas Comm Cable landings sites, that connect the West Coast to the Western Pacific and Asia.. Two of the Alaska Underseas fiber Cables terminate in that area, one of which has an undersea branch to goes thru Icy Straights to Juneau, Ak while the far north end terminates in Seward, and from there goes north on the Alaskan Railroad Right of Way all the way to Fairbanks, and then, clear to Prudhoe Bay on the Arctic Coast, and supports NORADs Old DEW Line.. The Shimia Cobra Dane Station data is also connected thru that fiber…

Gator 45/70, Ura-Ki and Cruisin Sloth like this.
  3. hot diggity

hot diggity Monkey+++ Site Supporter+++

4. arleigh

arleigh Goophy monkey

If communications are completely disrupted it could come down to something like a messenger between groups towns or cities.

Gator 45/70 and Ura-Ki like this.
  5. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

These damned smartphones are getting scary ,, probably already have been.
    A buddy of mine called me this morning wanting to know how to tell if an interior wall in a house is a weight bearing wall.
    He called me back about a half hour later and said when he opened his phone back up,, YouTube popped up with about 3 different videos of how to find bearing walls in a house .
    I already knew the phones would track your search modes ,, but now ,, I know for sure it's tracking your conversations. There's no more suspecting your being stalked ,,, you "are" being stalked .

6. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

[​IMG]

7. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Yeah,I looked at the Sat phone link in this thread,Take a guess at what ads are popping up?

Tully Mars and SB21 like this.
  8. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

You guys really shouldn't be using phones to access the web, even with a VPN.
    The last thing you should ever do is Google search anything like 'Deep Underground Military Bases' or 'Civilian Internment Camps'.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7