Thou Shalt not kill ( is so often MIS understood )

Discussion in 'Faith and Religion' started by OldDude49, Feb 27, 2017.

1. runswithdogs

runswithdogs Monkey+++

OK.. so no murdering.. got that... but can I at least hold their head under water till I see bubbles ?:cautious:

T. Riley likes this.
  2. DarkLight

DarkLight Live Long and Prosper - On Hiatus

Isn't it until you don't see any more bubbles?

3. runswithdogs

runswithdogs Monkey+++

& they stop kicking.....

4. Lone Gunman

Lone Gunman Draw Varmint!

I hear ya; and I'm not saying that I disagree; however, modern day 'big government' has usurped — and taken unto the political entity of the state, itself — all previously existing forms of innate Judeo-Christian justice; and, for whatever it's worth, Christ also requires His followers to, 'Render unto Caesar those things that belong to Caesar'; and to also, 'Render unto God those things which belong to God.' Is there any real personal solace for grievous moral wrongs committed by someone (or something) against another? Actually, ....... there is!

THE CERTAIN KNOWLEDGE THAT IN GOD'S WELL-ORDERED UNIVERSE 'THE DIVINE SCALES ’ MUST ALWAYS BE BALANCED; AND, FOR EVERY DEMONSTRATED ACTION (OR BEHAVIOR) THERE WILL BE SOME FORM (OR FORMS) OF CORRESPONDING REACTION AND CONSEQUENCE WORKED OUT ON BOTH THE MATERIAL AND SPIRITUAL LEVELS OF FINITE BEING.

There are, then, no 'free rides' — NOT in God's universe — and nobody ever really gets away with anything!

'Dance to the tune; and the Piper must be paid! '

Last edited: Mar 3, 2017
    T. Riley and BTPost like this.
  5. STANGF150

STANGF150 Knowledge Seeker

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7