Thoughts on gun grabs

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by Harbin, Jan 3, 2013.

1. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Biden needs a tongue-ectomy.

2. Clyde

Clyde Jet Set Tourer Administrator Founding Member

Cato - The politburo directives will not go over well in the heartland

bebop likes this.
  3. bebop

bebop My Maggie

well cato, i guess i'm going to have to be a body guard....for me and my family they can pay me a dollar a year that way its legal. what do ya think?

4. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

We could sign up to be each other's body guards like the Christmas exchange at work, where everyone buys one gift, and they each draw one.......

5. bebop

bebop My Maggie

Absolutely

6. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

All the body guards in the world can't stop a well placed long range rifle shot. I got no problem shooting a 1/4" fender washer painted black at 100 meters. That means a coconut at 400 meters should be no problem either. I ain't bad, but there are plenty of better shots out there. The thing about a coconut shot is unless you are behind bullet proof glass like as in the Pope-mobile, your coconut ain't covered with level 4 or 5 body armor. Of course with boolits like balistic tips, targets like the thigh present the possibility of serious maybe irrevesible damage to the femural artery.

7. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Well, if he does at least we can say:
    "Hmm, that's unconstitutional. Nope not going to comply. Oh and by the way, you are under arrest. And for the love of sweet baby Jesus, please resist!" (ok, that's what I would hope a constitutional sheriff would do!)

tacmotusn likes this.
  8. NotSoSneaky

NotSoSneaky former supporter

Well I might not have seen bigfoor but I did just see a, ignorant bigmouth.maddd

9. bebop

bebop My Maggie

very well said....

10. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

Texas A.G. Abbott: I'll Go to Court to Block Any Congressional Gun Ban - NewsRadio 1200 WOAI, San Antonio

Who's movin' to Texas from NY, IL, IA, RI, CT?

Congress may be ramping up to consider gun restrictions in the wake of the Connecticut school shooting, but Texas Attorney General Greg Abbott says the proposals being discussed now are unconstitutional, and he says he will ask the courts to throw them out if they are approved, 1200 WOAI news reports.

"I've been to the Supreme Court twice," Abbott said in an interview with 1200 WOAI's Joe Pags.. "I can tell you that these laws that try to restrict our gun rights violate the Second Amendment guarantee of the right to keep and bear arms. The U.S. Supreme Court has spoken on this issue twice."

Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-California) has already indicated that she will try to ban the ownership of so-called 'assault weapons.' U.S. Rep Carolyn McCarthy (D-New York) is proposing bill to ban high capacity magazines. President Obama has indicated that he plans to fast track a gun restriction, even though the White House hasn't said what proposal it will support.

Abbott says whatever is passed will be a waste of taxpayers time and money, because it won't pass Constitutional challenges, and he says gun restrictions are 'illogical,' pointing to the twin cities of El Paso Texas and Juarez Mexico.

"Guns are banned in Juarez, guns are legal in El Paso," he said. "But El Paso is far safer than Juarez."

He says there has not been any effort ever to restrict gun ownership in the United States which has resulted in a reduction in street violence. In fact, he pointed to Chicago and New York City, both of which have among the country's most restrictive local gun regulations, as examples.

"Two places that are two of the most dangerous cities in the United States are two places which have tried to place serious restrictions on guns, to no effect, to no consequence," he said. "It is clear that gun restrictions are not successful."

Abbott said the logic behind anti gun measure escapes him.

"For something like the past eight or nine years, there have been more people killed by clubs and hammers than there have been by rifles," he said.

oldawg, Mountainman, BTPost and 2 others like this.
  11. bebop

bebop My Maggie

i know what your sayin....and thats the range i shoot at is 400 and like you said there are better shots than me but i hit a 4 inch clay target consistantly at that range.....not the same clay but ones like it

12. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

You guys are missing my point:

Letterman has bodyguards because some fan may get a little too close for his comfort, and I think at least on one occasion he's had a stalker. However, that doesn't happen every day, yet, he still has bodyguards. Why? Because he might need them.

For the same reason you have a spare tire: you MIGHT have a flat tire one day.

These guys don't SEE, because their guy is in office, that there may be a day when citizens have to take back the govt. from tyrants--they're completely clueless about this "Why would that happen, as long as Democrats are in office, the country will be in fine shape."

You can't fight the govt. with clubs, and the Founders knew this.

Bodyguard = bad example.

oldawg, Cruisin Sloth and Sapper John like this.
  13. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

Sapper John likes this.
  14. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

Maybe you are missing our point. We all know gun control, so called assault weapon bans, High Capacity Magazines, and Gun free zones, and no weapons on planes (including transport in checked baggage restrictions) ........ Do nothing to reduce crime, in fact it makes things worse accross the board for law abiding citizens, and makes them targets of criminals.
    Libretards, Demoncrats, and Chickenshit Tyrant Politicians either don't understand this, or they are the problem, as well as being law breaking traitors to the Constitution.
    There is an underground quiet bunch of upset Patriots who will make these stupid masses understand that this is not UK, Canada, or Austrialia. We made this point once before with Jolly King George. If it has to happen again, it will.

Mountainman and bebop like this.
  15. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

What is the current equivalent of a bunch of guys acting as bodyguards for each other? That would be a platoon, wouldn't it?

Hm.

VisuTrac and bebop like this.
  16. Mountainman

Mountainman Großes Mitglied Site Supporter+++

Let's just call it a "militia" so we can use the 2nd A for justification.

17. Mechwolf

Mechwolf Monkey+

Well ME, MYSELF and I constitutes a militia as well doesn't it?

18. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

19. NotSoSneaky

NotSoSneaky former supporter

The police chief in a nearby town just outed himself yesterday as an anti by running his yap about "assault weapons" in the local paper. Time to bring a motion to ban his department from using the local range at the sportsman's club meeting tonight.

20. bebop

bebop My Maggie

yep i agree with you notsosneaky

NotSoSneaky likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7