Thousands of cops, veterans, supporters pledge to join militia in Virginia to combat unconstitutiona

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by HK_User, Dec 18, 2019.

1. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

The Governor could call out the Virginia National Guard, but President Trump can federalize the Virginia National Guard, thereby taking the Gov out of the loop entirely.

2. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

biggest problem I see is WILL the people actually do such... if ya don't pay tax's that can come back and bite ya in the backside later...

or at least some folks may think that way...

that said.. I'm thinkin it may be time to start sayin we the people have had enough of this bullshit of taking our money...

and using it to garner votes... and giving it away to other countries that hate us anyway...

I am also of the opinion that the founders originally never intended for everyone to vote...

in fact pretty sure they said that and told us why when they said it... LBJ sure made a mess of our Republic...

so IMHO if you are getting welfare... AFDC kind... or are not gainfully employed... then NO VOTE allowed...

and should you attempt to vote you lose the welfare for a full year...

this would NOT extend to Vets, or the disabled... they are a different case all together...

this could be a good thing... then the plebs are not voting themselves more circuses and bread... so to speak...

3. hot diggity

hot diggity Monkey+++ Site Supporter+++

4. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

@Ura-Ki "I worry more about City and State cops then any of the rest, those who could have their pay checks stopped might just step up against the people ( At first) to ensure they don't see a stoppage in the paychecks, especially coming out of the holidays!"

Yes, that is a concern and it is worrisome; however, after the body bags start to fill they will understand the seriousness of their decision because this cannot be just about paychecks. They are there to serve and to protect and, like the military, that does NOT mean following unjust/illegal orders. Personally, after the dust settles, I feel that those that enforce those illegal decisions should be removed from their positions or, at the very least, put behind a desk counting beans or something. In my book they are nothing more than Nazis or NKVD following orders - and - the Nuremberg trials and further on in history stated that is/was no excuse.

The Nazis were dealt with but Stalin's NKVD never suffered due to their actions however it is only in the last decade that Russians have learned that they were personally responsible and it's quite shocking to learn your own neighbors were ones that killed your uncles, aunts, parents, etc. in the middle of the night...or it was your family that were murdering others. It's on-going now as this generation wakes up to its past...

5. Witch Doctor 01

Witch Doctor 01 Mojo Maker

But the question is which 50%... I don't think admin troops will be that effective...;)

6. Altoidfishfins

Altoidfishfins Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Governor threatening to cut off comms should breathe new life into HAM radio. Since HAMS are federally licensed, the governor has nothing to say about them. Any attempts at jamming communications by the state will result in those responsible answering to the FCC.

Gator 45/70, 3M-TA3 and Oddcaliber like this.
  7. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

and the FCC will come down on ANY State or local Jamming of Radio Frequencies, like a couple of TONS of Bricks.... remember the FCC has no Police Powers, so when they need "Muscle" they call the USCG if on the water, and the US Marshal when on Land... I would LOVE to see the local US Marshal lock up the VA Governor in a Federal Slam for violations of CFR 47... They have told a few State Prison Wardens, if they continued to Jam CellPhone Frequencies, they would lock them up in their own Prisons, over the years... Even went to a few Federal Prisons and told them to follow procedures and apply for an authorization to Jam Cell Frequencies, issued by the WhiteHouse Office of science & Technology, which hands out Authorizations for Federal Entities use of Radio Frequencies...

8. Tempstar

Tempstar Monkey+++

I'll say it again, our first fight will be against cops.

Gator 45/70, SB21 and 3cyl like this.
  9. BTPost

Also remember only less than 1/3 of any .Mil Unit will be “Snake Eaters” and the rest will be Support & Logistics folks... and this goes double for most Reserve Units... Also it would be very unadvised, if the Governor did call up the State NG for their Command to issue Live Ammo to said Troops, unless they ARE a unit of Snake Eaters or MPs... Visions of Kent State come to mind... Public Opinion will play a very BIG part in any of these deliberations, and if something like Kent State did happen, that Gov could kiss his future Political Aspirations “Audi Ouse” forever, along with anyone who supported him in the mess...

I have never heard of a National Guard Unit made up of Navy Seals, Army Special Forces, or Marine Force Recon Units....

10. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

In an emergency you don't even have to be licensed to operate one. IMO an invasion of state storm troopers to disarm citizens is an emergency - both immediate and to the Republic.

3cyl, Oddcaliber, hot diggity and 3 others like this.
  11. hot diggity

12. hot diggity

13. BTPost

The AG is correct, on that specific point.... HOWEVER, the Militia under each County is LEGAL, and valid, under both the Virginia State and US Constitutions.... So you arm the County Militia, and there is nothing the AG or Governor can do about it, and if they try you take them to State and Federal District Court, and get an affirmative Ruling.... and then Recall them both for failure to uphold their Oath of Office...

14. Oddcaliber

Oddcaliber Monkey+++

Another tidbit of information is that Virginia ranks #5 on the most heavily armed state's in America!

Gator 45/70 and oldawg like this.
  15. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

On NWFA seeing a fair amount of "Can you ship to a Virginia FFL" responses in black gun ads. I bet PSA has shipped an amazing amount of ammo to Virginia over the last month as well.

16. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

And so it was when I lived there. Once you're west of a line roughly between Leesburg and Newport News (excluding the Richmond area) there are quite a few blades of grass.

Gator 45/70, Oddcaliber and 3M-TA3 like this.
  17. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

In the early days of WW2, during the Battle of Britain, members of the NRA sent their personal firearms and ammo to Great Britain to arm the Home Guard. I'm not advocating sending firearms, at this time, but maybe ammo would be an appropriate show of support. As for guns, we might consider delivering them personally! One hundred and fifty-eight years ago some of my ancestors traveled to Virginia, when their rights were threatened by another government's call-to-arms...maybe we should start thinking about a little trip?

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  18. Tempstar

Tempstar Monkey+++

There are a lot of people talking about doing that in other circles I know of.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  19. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

Better to fight in Virginia than in your own backyard!

Oddcaliber and Gator 45/70 like this.
  20. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

"A man should know his limitations" ; Det. "Dirty Harry" Callahan

Gator 45/70 and Oddcaliber like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7